cya in the afterlife

yes, I am perm'ed. The fact that everyone assumes I lag switch, though... no. The official reason I was banned was for lag switching, but that means absolutely nothing. I've already posted the video of my pov of that video. when you lag switch, you can hear your internet manually being disabled, there's a little sound that happens, I should know, as the only way to fix my internet when it starts to lag too bad is by unplugging my wireless adapter, and plugging it back in. The sound is not in the video, and I have never lag switched. My internet sucks, and I get fucked by it more often than anything else.

And I don't live in france, not anymore. My connection while I was living there was superb, actually. had 100 down 100 up.

Edited by Valkyrie
18 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

yes, I am perm'ed. The fact that everyone assumes I lag switch, though... no. The official reason I was banned was for lag switching, but that means absolutely nothing. I've already posted the video of my pov of that video. when you lag switch, you can hear your internet manually being disabled, there's a little sound that happens, I should know, as the only way to fix my internet when it starts to lag too bad is by unplugging my wireless adapter, and plugging it back in. The sound is not in the video, and I have never lag switched. My internet sucks, and I get fucked by it more often than anything else.

And I don't live in france, not anymore. My connection while I was living there was superb, actually. had 100 down 100 up.

Spoiler

3ce10ddbdfb8f24a08a19e646f1738f7.png

Big Bird, McLovin', Haych and 7 others like this
23 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

nice try but the fact it happens so conviently when you drop on somone 3 different times just stop trying to make excuses.

16 minutes ago, Sp^ceGod said:

nice try but the fact it happens so conviently when you drop on somone 3 different times just stop trying to make excuses.

the fact that u actually think that my connection varies from good to bad makes me wonder whether you realize what I'm saying. my internet is constantly shit you mong. It's just occasionally shittier than constantly shit.

Edited by Valkyrie
2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

If you "have never lag switched." How can you say "I should know"... also how come everyone who supposedly has shitty connection just so happen to lag right before the firefight starts... a little coincidental... 

Yung Spacegod. likes this
2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

The official reason why you were banned DOES mean something. I don't understand your defense

22 hours ago, Sp^ceGod said:

He's not making excuses. He drops out like 10 times a day in TS all the time. The fact that he can even connect is amazing. Doesn't Asylum have a "speed requirement" now? In fact, I could make a fucking montage of him dropping out on whatever we're playing, but why would I waste my time doing that when you cunts can't get it through your thick skulls.

We've already talked about this shit and it's rather upsetting he got banned for 'Lagging' because of his Internet/Adapter. So basically meaning, if you don't have the best internet out there, you'll get banned.

Why am I posting this? I don't know, won't make a difference. However, it's more frustrating towards us whenever we'll be driving or flying and he fucking drops out and we gotta sit around for about 5mins just to hear him drop out again and continue to wait on his ass to reconnect.

Also, why didn't you just fire into the driver seat of the Ifrit? It was sitting perfectly still.

6 minutes ago, Sanctus said:

He's not making excuses. He drops out like 10 times a day in TS all the time. The fact that he can even connect is amazing. Doesn't Asylum have a "speed requirement" now? In fact, I could make a fucking montage of him dropping out on whatever we're playing, but why would I waste my time doing that when you cunts can't get it through your thick skulls.

We've already talked about this shit and it's rather upsetting he got banned for 'Lagging' because of his Internet/Adapter. So basically meaning, if you don't have the best internet out there, you'll get banned.

Why am I posting this? I don't know, won't make a difference. However, it's more frustrating towards us whenever we'll be driving or flying and he fucking drops out and we gotta sit around for about 5mins just to hear him drop out again and continue to wait on his ass to reconnect.

Also, why didn't you just fire into the driver seat of the Ifrit? It was sitting perfectly still.

Spoiler

aff5a054618fdd04123c1ae746a3dadc.png

22 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

the fact that u actually think that my connection varies from good to bad makes me wonder whether you realize what I'm saying. my internet is constantly shit you mong. It's just occasionally shittier than constantly shit.

guess you can say he "lost connection for the last time"

and if it is just his internet as he says, still shouldnt be aloud to play here esepcially if glo and others cant beacuse of there lagg.

5 hours ago, Sanctus said:

You don't get the pointS You think rn only about him. Okay, he might not have lag switched "manualy" or not, the point still stands that he's ruinning gameplay for others by shotgunnin other players. What admins are supposed to do? Let 1 guy annoy others? Just swap the reason from lagswitch to Massive lag that is aids and the point still stands the same.