3 minutes ago, Chris Preuninger said:

Is there anyway to put a timer to quit the game maybe 10 mins when you are restrained I'm a bounty hunter and whenever I restrain people they just quit out of the server 

This is called combat logging. When you're restrained and disconnect from the server (through closing the game) you run the risk of being banned. 

If you can, record when you're bounty hunting. If someone Combat logs then post the evidence of it here:

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/65-player-reporting-process/

An admin will take care of it.

Chris Preuninger likes this

This is in no attempt to defend combat logging. But in my experience, BH are a rather hard bunch to deal with. They don't have any rules of engagement and they're literally everywhere. when you catch a suspect, try to make sure its a fair deal. I realize that BH have a very tough job, and high payouts are really hard to obtain. But if you get some low level criminal, make the rp great. There is nothing worse than getting downed, and ran to the court house to just be in jail. Think about it, if they were to be caugth by the APD. They would at least have the opportunity for some discretion in their charges. Give them a reason to stick around. And of course if they do combat log, do as Shane said.  That just my food for thought. 

10 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

This is in no attempt to defend combat logging. But in my experience, BH are a rather hard bunch to deal with. They don't have any rules of engagement and they're literally everywhere. when you catch a suspect, try to make sure its a fair deal. I realize that BH have a very tough job, and high payouts are really hard to obtain. But if you get some low level criminal, make the rp great. There is nothing worse than getting downed, and ran to the court house to just be in jail. Think about it, if they were to be caugth by the APD. They would at least have the opportunity for some discretion in their charges. Give them a reason to stick around. And of course if they do combat log, do as Shane said.  That just my food for thought. 

I would give them the option to payoff the bounty at the Court house but they just disconnect 

On 11/22/2016 at 11:15 PM, Chris Preuninger said:

Is there anyway to put a timer to quit the game maybe 10 mins when you are restrained I'm a bounty hunter and whenever I restrain people they just quit out of the server 

If you are recording you may be able to get comp by reporting.  Though you should keep in mind if you keep someone in restraints for longer than 10 minutes they have the right to disconnect and it will not be combat logging.  A civ may only hold a civ against their will for 10 minutes.  I'm pretty sure about this.

Edited by DJB
7 hours ago, DJB said:

If you are recording you may be able to get comp by reporting.  Though you should keep in mind if you keep someone in restraints for longer than 10 minutes they have the right to disconnect and it will not be combat logging.  A civ may only hold a civ against their will for 10 minutes.  I'm pretty sure about this.

Oh yes ik this this is 15 seconds after I do it

28 minutes ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

Is that allowed? Just to have a sceenshot of them in restraints then a screenshot of them dc'ing?

Sufficient Evidence

This post is to inform everyone what is considered sufficient evidence by the admins.

Vehicular Death Match (VDM) - Roughly 10 seconds before the incident

Combat Logging (CL) - FULL Screenshot of a player being downed and immediately disconnecting

Combat Logging (CL) - Video showing a player being engaged in role play and using ESC suicide or disconnecting to avoid interaction

Combat Logging (CL) - Video evidence of a player disconnecting after being killed and then immediately rejoining

Random Death Match (RDM) - Video evidence showing 5 minutes prior to the RDM

Exploiting - Clear video evidence of an exploit happening

If you do not have sufficient evidence, you may still make a report to help support further reports on the player.

The admin staff have the right to refuse taking action on any report.

Reports MUST be filed within 72 hours of the incident.