Asylum Community To-Do List

Would be cool if there was an NPC at Arms Dealer that you could buy mags and stuff from. (Just mags, scopes etc No weapons) however you can only use it if you own the cartel

This would probably keep cartel fights going so the people defending can get more mags after a fight so they dont need to get someone to go all the way to rebel

EDIT

For example at OG Arms, he could be in middle cubbie

At church arms he could be in church

at east arms he could be in the pill box next to the stairs of tower

Edited by Eazy
Azeh, Corgi and Gareth like this

Consider adding the different colored suicide vests, MX's, and possibly getting MXM's through honor perks for bounty hunters.

Also for the rebel talent tree I suggest the following:

• Ability lockpick handcuffs at an increased rate

• Ability to lockpick handcuffs faster

• Driller of bank vault has an increased payout ex. 5, 10, 15%

• Ifrits spawning with an extra smoke

• Decreasing the price of 7.62 rifles

• Decreasing the prices of ifrits/orcas (Max of tree)

these are just ideas don't flame me for them xd

Also the way to obtain rebel "honor" should come from cartel capturing and war kills

Edited by signal
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2017 at 10:30 AM, signal said:

Also the way to obtain rebel "honor" should come from cartel capturing and war kills

I disagree you should get it for capture points since that can be done with no opposition.  Honor is only earned when someone is arrested, so it should only be earned with war kills imo.

Just now, HotWings said:

I disagree you should get it for capture points since that can be done with no opposition.  Honor is only earned when someone is arrested, so it should only be earned with war kills imo.

Kinda true. But I don't think turfs should count towards it. Only cartels should.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Haych said:

Shared Gang Garage hasn't been added

Medic suggestions have been mentioned a hundred times, I doubt they are ever going to be touched, i'll still add it though.

you can make your gang house as your garage i'm pretty sure but it counts as your gang house. I've done it before.

Edited by PublicEnemy
4 minutes ago, PublicEnemy said:

you can make your gang house as your garage i'm pretty sure but it counts as your gang house. I've done it before.

That's not the idea. The Gang Garage idea is that members can buy vehicles and place them inside the 'gang garage', certain ranks are then able to pull those vehicles out. So a Leader will fill it with Ifrits for certain ranks to use without having to pull their own ones.

PublicEnemy likes this
Just now, Haych said:

That's not the idea. The Gang Garage idea is that members can buy vehicles and place them inside the 'gang garage', certain ranks are then able to pull those vehicles out. So a Leader will fill it with Ifrits for certain ranks to use without having to pull their own ones.

yeah I was mistaken.

Since i posted ideas for the actual rebel talent perks on the other thread, i guess i can give some ideas on how to obtain "honor" (although it shouldn't be honor that we earn, should be like reputation or experience)

Dirty Money:

Instead of selling it for money, you can go to a rebel exchange and swap it for "honor" (Eg 100k would be 1k honor)

Processing illegal items:

Processing drugs and illegal items will increase your honor by 5, for every item produced (I believe this should exclude weed as it can be gathered as legal, stocked up and then processed in mass amounts) This will basically add more drive to doing runs, win win.

Banks and Feds: 

Selling gold bars should give maybe 500 honor per bar.

Cartels and Turfs:

Although capping them is easy, sometimes it won't be so maybe 400 honor per cap (Cartels is for everyone in the area, turfs is for the person who actually capped it) Another thing would be to translate 1 war kill to 100 honor. 

I'm unsure about any other sources of honor for rebel, maybe completing a prison can get you honor? It can max be 1000 if theres over 10 cops on to stop it being OP (Eg if theres more than 1 cop than actually needed give am extra 100 honor if you know what i mean, but cap it at 1000)

Professor Pericles likes this
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...