Staff Transparency

Legit

Just now, Gnashes said:

Because they'll agree with me;

FSA Admins wouldn't know how to script a teacup with written instructions, much less "toggling on", as it seems people like to call it.

A lot of people get salty about admins having power over them and the perks that come with the responsibility. However in saying this I do agree that some select few do borderline abuse their powers that they use to their own advantage or gang members

I agree with you guys. My friend was once banned for RDM. He killed a FSA member (was not an admin but was playing with them) than in 5 minutes he was insta banned. He had to waste 30 minutes to prove that what he did was not rdm by uploading his shadowplay video. This shows how quickly admins are influenced by other players, the guy who he killed probably cried to the admins that were with him, and without ANY hesitation or thinking they banned my friend.

In my opinion, admins should only play on civ to make an event or watch over others. Admins shouldn't have fun on civ or on cop due to this money and friend-biased bullshit.

Edited by Mr. Linux

Absolutely ridiculous that you people have an issue with Admins being compensated. The little time they do play, they deserve to be able to play without grinding. They aren't otherwise compensated employees. They are volunteers. Good lord.

Some of the most hilarious things I've seen on Asylum was at least - in part - having to do with an admin in game. RELAX PEOPLE. LIGHTEN UP.

Edited by ₴avagє
Roberino and mineskill93 like this
3 hours ago, Boris said:

Even if there is problems, all you're going to get is

1)People valiantly defending admins blindly for karma points.

2)Something about them being volunteers and you should be lucky to even have them.

3)Some bullshit about something completely unrelated. 

I don't have a problem with admins, but discussing stuff like this isn't a possibility on Asylum, and this topic will likely be silently deleted. 

"2)Something about them being volunteers and you should be lucky to even have them."

been here since November 2013, (cyberwasp, yoven, nighteyes era) and every fucking time an admin gets confronted about ANYTHING its this. always this. 

Just now, ₴avagє said:

Absolutely ridiculous that you people have an issue with Admins being compensated. The little time they do play, they deserve to be able to play without grinding. They aren't otherwise compensated employees. They are volunteers. Good lord.

Exactly, admins play very little time, but when they do play someone always has something to say.

Just now, Mr. Linux said:

I agree with you guys. My friend was once banned for RDM. He killed a FSA member (was not an admin but was playing with them) than in 5 minutes he was insta banned. He had to waste 30 minutes to prove that what he did was not rdm by uploading his shadowplay video. This shows how quickly admins are influenced by other players, the guy who he killed probably cried to the admins that were with him, and without ANY hesitation or thinking they banned my friend.

This is something we are trying to fix. Like you we get upset when we are RDM'd a good chunk of us make an attempt to speak to the offending player, but sadly they blow us off. We want to avoid banning if we witness it in-game we would rather correct the behavior in-game.

Mr. Linux and Deazy Johnson like this
1 minute ago, ₴avagє said:

Just now, FuzzyPanda said:

Exactly, admins play very little time, but when they do play someone always has something to say.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=knee+pads these deals are outrageous guys 

I get where people are coming from and I agree with you to a point however the problem lies with a 1/2 members of staff not everyone and yes staff should be able to enjoy themselves especially with their additional responsibilities. I came to my own conclusion on the matter so don't even try to say that I am brown noising to get so called brownie points for defending them. Staff generally do a great job on this community however their are always a few rotten eggs within a 12 pack that will be disparaged when they are discovered.  

Edited by Steve kelly
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

To touch base on a few of the points in here:

1. I'm not going to vouch for every Admin, but the "Gnashes-Bamf clique" (why we're considered a clique I have no fucking idea) spawn gear INSIDE our house, or while standing at a Rebel base vendor. I have houses near active firefight zones, these houses I keep gear inside of; and readily walk back outside with coveralls, a carrier, an AK12, and a frag or three. ALL of my crates have a vest/speedbomb in them; and if I use it I'll stick another back in at the end of the night. Spawning of things is typically reserved for when I'm not driving straight back into a fight.

2. Debug console is going to stick around. Motown wanted to get rid of it ages ago, but there's too much effort involved in trying to build buttons for everything Admins need to do; and event scripts are usually broken and go through revisions when whoever wrote them realizes it. I, personally, am not a fan of 99% of the events that are used; for a variety of reasons up to an including insufficient checks to prevent game-breaking exploits from taking place. That said; every single Admin we have is not literate in SQF; nor are they capable of writing anything too terribly destructive when left to their own devices (I have a separate document that is not shared with Admins where I test things that I'd really rather nobody else touch for fear of breaking player data or super-abuse). You'd need a UI the size of the screen to cover all of the bases, and then myself, Speed, or Paratus would have to take the time to add each and every single function, which would be a waste of time and mission file space.

3. If I'm going to carry an RPG, which isn't all of the time, I'm going to carry 3 rockets. Yes, I know that's 130k in gear. I also know that if I want to make something actually explode I'm going to need all three rockets. Otherwise I'm just carrying a 50k spikestrip. 75% of the time I just use them to make people doing drugs shit their pants and run; not kill them.

4. Again; going back to me and the people I play with; I don't pull anything that I'm not going to drive myself. If I have a .50/Ifrit/Hunter out; I'm behind the wheel and the passengers if any are usually Admins. I stick to Sports when I'm playing with non-Admins more often than not.

Players have a habit of instantly calling abuse any time they lose a firefight to an Admin / group of Admins. I don't think most people appreciate just how badly you'd lose 110% of the time if the Admin team had no tracking on the things they do, and had sufficient knowledge of SQF to write malicious scripts. Think along the lines of "Every nth time you press the zoom in key your character stands up" or "every nth time you get out of a car you get ragdolled" kind of shit. Fortunately, as I said, there aren't any Admins with sufficient knowledge to do something like that.

But hey, what can you do?:shrug:

This is the bullshit most of us is talking about. You people get 130k worth of gear, and die. For me, fine, for you fine (you can just buy another gear set and come again at me). But if you kill me, I lose my 30k worth of gear and it is NOT fine. Somehow it is admin abuse. If an admin with no work at all to get money, kills me and makes me lose my hard earned 30k and dont comp my ass, how am I supposed to not be pissed off.

rodrigo silva likes this
1 minute ago, Mr. Linux said:

This is the bullshit most of us is talking about. You people get 130k worth of gear, and die. For me, fine, for you fine (you can just buy another gear set and come again at me). But if you kill me, I lose my 30k worth of gear and it is NOT fine. Somehow it is admin abuse. If an admin with no work at all to get money, kills me and makes me lose my hard earned 30k and dont comp my ass, how am I supposed to not be pissed off.

"An admin with no work at all" I'm sorry, but they pretty much work a no pay part time job for this server. Don't you think they deserve something?

Edited by Shane McCoy

Look, at the end of the day shit will get abused, wether its is purposely or accidental.  you will not have a perfect staff.  but again this is a video game go have fun, if an admin is ruiening gameplay report it, I am MORE than positive that if the admin doing wrong is infact in the wrong, CM will take care of it.  unless you reporting @Gnashes he gets away.... anyone else tho, your good :D 

Heidelberg, Dredge and bigjohn561 like this
9 minutes ago, Shane McCoy said:

"An admin with no work at all" I'm sorry, but they pretty much work a no pay part time job for this server. Don't you think they deserve something?

The admin position is granted to the individual who wants to do something more and HELP the community. In my opinion, they should not be paid in game for this. I would happily do the job of an admin without any sort of in-game benefit.

Edited by Mr. Linux
rodrigo silva likes this
2 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I'll answer it from my perspective :)

• Can you answer player reports on your associates?  I'll ban anyone if warranted the ban.  I do not comp gangmates.

Some player reports can be quite situational, do you think you would have a bias over reviewing appeals from reports against your associates? 

1 hour ago, Volunteer281 said:

But that's the issue Shane. If I kill someone in game then myself and the other admins I'm playing with at the time are automatically accused of admin abuse. Spawning in gear, TPing, ESP, using some sort of auto aim, etc. It's gotten to the point were I can't even go one day of playing the game without someone crying abuse. It's ridiculous at times. That's why I can't even play under my name anymore. 

The best way to avoid that is to remove the ability to abuse. Multiple ways to go about it while still rewarding staff for their work. (Administrative Slots/Regular Slots)

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

To touch base on a few of the points in here:

1. I'm not going to vouch for every Admin, but the "Gnashes-Bamf clique" (why we're considered a clique I have no fucking idea) spawn gear INSIDE our house, or while standing at a Rebel base vendor. I have houses near active firefight zones, these houses I keep gear inside of; and readily walk back outside with coveralls, a carrier, an AK12, and a frag or three. ALL of my crates have a vest/speedbomb in them; and if I use it I'll stick another back in at the end of the night. Spawning of things is typically reserved for when I'm not driving straight back into a fight.

3. If I'm going to carry an RPG, which isn't all of the time, I'm going to carry 3 rockets. Yes, I know that's 130k in gear. I also know that if I want to make something actually explode I'm going to need all three rockets. Otherwise I'm just carrying a 50k spikestrip. 75% of the time I just use them to make people doing drugs shit their pants and run; not kill them.

4. Again; going back to me and the people I play with; I don't pull anything that I'm not going to drive myself. If I have a .50/Ifrit/Hunter out; I'm behind the wheel and the passengers if any are usually Admins. I stick to Sports when I'm playing with non-Admins more often than not.

Do you not think its a little bit unfair to not have to value the time spent into transferring gear?

I think the best solution (personally) would be to restrict the 'reward' to simply money. I don't see a reason why they need to spawn in gear if you expect them to wait realistic gearing up times. As @Sneaky said "Admins will always have faults because we are people and have emotional responses to situations just like every player.", Obviously it is easy to get mad at a certain group and go a little bit overboard with the explosives. I think what is very important to realize is how much time you are potentially costing the player, because your fun might often be at their expense. 

I think a lot of people would feel a bit better knowing admins got payed fairly for their work and value their gear the same as any other player. 

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
4 minutes ago, Legit said:

The best way to avoid that is to remove the ability to abuse. Multiple ways to go about it while still rewarding staff for their work. (Administrative Slots/Regular Slots)

I think what is very important to realize is how much time you are potentially costing the player, because your fun might often be at their expense. 

Good points. 

rodrigo silva likes this

dude there is nothing in this world or anything that ever existed that doesn't have some type of abuse in it, big or small.  To not expect this on a game and the internet is insane.  its really not even that bad because admins really don't play that much.  ive play for 2+ years and only ran into a bad admin once and he was shortly removed.  just play ze game m8.

Jake and Dredge like this
5 hours ago, Legit said:

I know this subject may be 'touchy' for some, so if you have any quips I would ask you to keep them to yourself. 

A recurring subject that seems to crop up whenever the group I am with comes up against the staff is "abuse". What seems to be commonly spread among players is the fact that admins have no limit in terms of funding, but to what extent? Rumors begin to spread about them funding their gang/friends, or using their abilities in a way considered less then fair. Making playing cop or civ a pain when a player(s) wants to avoid engaging them to avoid repercussions. 

So what I ask here is just for some transparency to end most quarrels on the subject. Any answers to the following would be appreciated.(Questions are scaled based on how often I hear them argued. Most to least)

• Can you use 'fake' funds to buy explosives? Are there limits?
  • Can you use 'fake' funds to buy vehicles(Ifrit/50)? Is the use restricted to you?
  • Can you use your funds to gear other players or is it restricted to yourself?
  • Overall are there are any rules in place at all for this 'advantage'?
  • Can you answer player reports on your associates?

In no way am I accusing any staff member of being biased or unable to separate their personal relationships from their responsibilities. I am simply looking for some transparency so people don't need to constantly question the integrity of the staff.

Please discuss below in a respectful way.

Edit:

Just to clarify in no way am I implying volunteers should not be rewarded. In my opinion that reward should apply only to yourself and not your friends to avoid bias. Everybody is entitled to their own.(Regardless of if you like it or not)

First I'd like to refer you to @Sneaky's post since he summed it up pretty well. 

I started writing a long, discursive post about all of this. But to use far fewer words and waste less of your time, most admins are good and not at all abusive. A few dicks in the bunch. Only reason abuse is able to continue is that people think the whole staff is complicit or willfully ignorant, people don't report, shit admins don't get removed in time. 

If you see a staff member acting like a dick and abusing their powers, take it to our CMs. Once legitimate cases of abuse come out, those people get the boot in short order. 

All the best. 

Sneaky and Deazy Johnson like this
1 hour ago, Legit said:

Some player reports can be quite situational, do you think you would have a bias over reviewing appeals from reports against your associates? 

Do you not think its a little bit unfair to not have to value the time spent into transferring gear?

I think the best solution (personally) would be to restrict the 'reward' to simply money. I don't see a reason why they need to spawn in gear if you expect them to wait realistic gearing up times. As @Sneaky said "Admins will always have faults because we are people and have emotional responses to situations just like every player.", Obviously it is easy to get mad at a certain group and go a little bit overboard with the explosives. I think what is very important to realize is how much time you are potentially costing the player, because your fun might often be at their expense. 

I think a lot of people would feel a bit better knowing admins got payed fairly for their work and value their gear the same as any other player. 

Removing debug console is tricky because then you remove the ability to do events and on top of that it limits in game support. There are a large amount of scripts that admins can use in game at any given time to assist players and to search with/deal with scripters and cheaters. You couldn't add a button for every event and every useful script because every admin has different tools they use for various situations. 

In my opinion it is similar to someone who prepares your food at a restaurant. You go there and order some food, they could legit be having a bad day and there is a chance that they dont prepare it properly or put way too much salt in it etc. Is it really feasible for us as a consumer to stand there and watch our food be made? At some point you have to put part of your trust into the system and hope that it takes care of itself. Obviously accountability is required and I hope that if sufficient evidence is brought to light that it would be handled properly.

In the end it is a game and it is our responsibility as admins to try and provide the best possible experience for players. Through bans and comps and answering questions and doing events etc we strive to provide that better experience. The community needs to trust the system (not blindly) and realize that this is all meant to be for fun. This is meant to be our break from what is going on in life and a chance to escape and release from any problems that we may be facing at home, school, work etc. Enjoy it! 

4 hours ago, Olio said:

I'm ok with VTOLs if they are just simply flying or maybe having fun with some players, but should not be used in regular game play, such as on cop, or fighting cartels.

They use the VTOL to cap cartels on S2 all the time.... I hear people bitching in side about it and I've personally seen them flying to a cartel with it (never seen them at the cartel with it personally but I saw them flying to it and a few minutes later people bitching in side bout them showing up in it.....)

Edited by Eric916
1 hour ago, KillZone said:

dude there is nothing in this world or anything that ever existed that doesn't have some type of abuse in it, big or small.  To not expect this on a game and the internet is insane.  its really not even that bad because admins really don't play that much.  ive play for 2+ years and only ran into a bad admin once and he was shortly removed.  just play ze game m8.

this is a good point corruption exists everywhere that it's possible for corruption to exist

One thing I have seen happen a few times is a administrator accidentally changing every persons loadout to a rebel loadout with MK1 + RPG. I know it's a accident, but this should not be able to happen. Last time it happened it caused many people to loose gear cause the admin who accidentally did it rolled back the server. Giving everyone a certain item probably should be disable (if you can, to prevent such occurrences from happening).

3 hours ago, Bikstok said:

That's all fine and dandy, but no one actually enforces those rules. Admins have been reported for emptying cartel crates while invisible and spawning hundreds of RPG rockets in a month. Nothing happened to them in spite of sufficient evidence. Besides, most admins own 5 houses on every server spread throughout the map with enough gear to equip a small army. Why does it make a difference if you technically gear from a crate, when that gear has been scripted in and exceeds the crate inventory by a mile. I have personally geared from admin crates with 100+ loadouts in them. Meanwhile, normal players spend hours putting loadouts in their houses, and have enormous risks while doing so.

Admins really should not be allowed to script in gear either on person nor in crates. They already have so many advantages in the form of infinite money and no need for money-making houses. Most cartel players have loadouts in houses around donor/arms, because they need meth or scotch houses. Admins can basically cover the entire map without the hassle of refilling their crates.

Tired of getting accused of admin abuse? How about you give people less of an excuse to do so, and get rid of debug console!

I completely agree with this and to be honest, admins should not be involved in any cartel/gang fights period. It tips the balance too much in their favor and is unfair to normal players, who thought this is a good idea?? If they want to fight cartels, force them to use a separate account where they have to show that their admin account has not directly or indirectly sent them money or gear. Keep a tight watch on them and make sure it is not abused. At the end of the day, the players are who make Asylum what it is and if you abuse them, you will lose the community's trust and ultimately they will stop playing here and/or contributing to Asylum financially. I have personally been a victim of admin abuse in the past and it was very off putting and I guarantee I'm not the only one.

That said, I have had good experiences with the recent admin team (e.g. Robbo/Dredge) and I think they're doing good work. Despite that though, I still think what I said above should apply to all admins. 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
3 hours ago, Bikstok said:

That's all fine and dandy, but no one actually enforces those rules. Admins have been reported for emptying cartel crates while invisible and spawning hundreds of RPG rockets in a month. Nothing happened to them in spite of sufficient evidence. Besides, most admins own 5 houses on every server spread throughout the map with enough gear to equip a small army. Why does it make a difference if you technically gear from a crate, when that gear has been scripted in and exceeds the crate inventory by a mile. I have personally geared from admin crates with 100+ loadouts in them. Meanwhile, normal players spend hours putting loadouts in their houses, and have enormous risks while doing so.

Admins really should not be allowed to script in gear either on person nor in crates. They already have so many advantages in the form of infinite money and no need for money-making houses. Most cartel players have loadouts in houses around donor/arms, because they need meth or scotch houses. Admins can basically cover the entire map without the hassle of refilling their crates.

Tired of getting accused of admin abuse? How about you give people less of an excuse to do so, and get rid of debug console!

that is literally terrible. When I first started talking about this I didn't realize how bad it is something does need to changed indefinitely how the fuck is this okay with Paratus who intended for Asylum to be strict money-wise? this is complete bullshit it would literally take me months of hard work and an extreme amount of risk to obtain 100+ loadouts. That seriously needs to change. It doesn't matter if only a few mods have these powers. Even 1 player with that many loadouts throws off the entire balance of Asylum and makes it extremely unfair for regular players.

Steve and Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz like this

I read half of this post from my phone. Thought I would come throw my 2 cents in on the matter at hand.

A-lot of us admins do mess around and make our own scripts some of them suck and some of them get added to our sheets but most of them aren't tested in public servers 1-5 I like to mess around in the editor and perfect them to see if I can make the game-play for people better. I do alot of taking on new players as Dredge said earlier on in this post, I have done it with him a few times, we will give them some money show them what to do, maybe take them to cocaine and let them run drugs etc. Someone else mentioned as well that people just get their vehicles blown up, Last night is a prime example of this we stole about 5 cars/trucks with two newish players we chopped 4 of them and blew one up by mistake. Not everyone should be tarnished with the same brush of people of the past you know. Me personally I do make things then add them into my sheets and then I can use them, if they are events and such but I don't go crazy script happy as I am staff member and my job as one is to make the game-play better for everyone involved.. If in a fight and I know I have been in a few fights against cops/rebels etc... I personally like to go to and gear up at a rebel base unless I am in a fight closer to my houses, in which case I do have a lot of crafted guns in houses dotted over the map it depends. I personally don't gear friends up or go excessive on anything big that I wouldn't of carried when I was rebel before hand like 40 thousand grenades it just ruins the game-play for me, I had a stock pile of .50's and ifrits from old gang days before I ended up going cop so I haven't really added them, but if people would like to ask questions and things I am always open to people coming and asking what types of things we do can do. It should be about communication between staff and the players of Asylum thats what makes this community so great. 

My two cents anyway.

Heidelberg likes this

I got called an abusive admin for driving a go-kart around in Pyrgos HQ...was a good time, some people just deserve the space cadet award.

When I was admin, in my houses, the only ones I had a full crate would be my cartel one, which almost everyone knew where it was. When I say full, I mean 3 load outs. Once it was empty, I wouldn't script gear on myself to go back to fight. Admins, who have infinite money, should have to grab gear from their crates just like everyone else. I call abuse if they script it in their house when their crate is empty or doesn't have that gear in the crate. 

But honestly, with infinite money, Admins should just not have to script in gear at all. @Olio if you want to solve most of the problems or image that the player base has with Admins, make a rule that they are not allowed to script in gear for themselves period (unless it's for an event). Make them have to run to rebel, buy gear, and drive to their houses to restock. 

What a lot of people don't know, is that when you do script in your gear, it's also your Y inventory. So those Admins don't have to run to a clinic or donor town to buy med supplies. 

And don't get me wrong, I wasn't always innocent with this either. It became a thing of habit and it's just easier for us when you can do it. But after hearing more situations, playing the game as a regular, and seeing videos of some events...I feel like implementing a rule about no gear scripting would only put the communities mind at ease.

1 minute ago, Killswitch said:

I got called an abusive admin for driving a go-kart around in Pyrgos HQ...was a good time, some people just deserve the space cadet award.

When I was admin, in my houses, the only ones I had a full crate would be my cartel one, which almost everyone knew where it was. When I say full, I mean 3 load outs. Once it was empty, I wouldn't script gear on myself to go back to fight. Admins, who have infinite money, should have to grab gear from their crates just like everyone else. I call abuse if they script it in their house when their crate is empty or doesn't have that gear in the crate. 

But honestly, with infinite money, Admins should just not have to script in gear at all. @Olio if you want to solve most of the problems or image that the player base has with Admins, make a rule that they are not allowed to script in gear for themselves period (unless it's for an event). Make them have to run to rebel, buy gear, and drive to their houses to restock. 

What a lot of people don't know, is that when you do script in your gear, it's also your Y inventory. So those Admins don't have to run to a clinic or donor town to buy med supplies. 

And don't get me wrong, I wasn't always innocent with this either. It became a thing of habit and it's just easier for us when you can do it. But after hearing more situations, playing the game as a regular, and seeing videos of some events...I feel like implementing a rule about no gear scripting would only put the communities mind at ease.

At the very least this needs to be done but IMO it needs to be taken a step further with restrictions on the amount of $ they are allotted and most of it should be put to use for player compensation and/or events rather than personal use. If they want to participate in gang/cartel fights, play like the rest of us do and earn your money and loadouts. 

6 hours ago, Boris said:

We could really do with a support team that doesn't have admin abilities in-game that just deals with comp requests, ban requests, general player enquiries etc.

Motown said no to this in the past because he wants all admins to be equal. I remember when we promoted some dude to mod and we tried doing it, motown just shut it down and gave him full admin instead

26 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

At the very least this needs to be done but IMO it needs to be taken a step further with restrictions on the amount of $ they are allotted and most of it should be put to use for player compensation and/or events rather than personal use. If they want to participate in gang/cartel fights, play like the rest of us do and earn your money and loadouts. 

I get that, but I always tell people that the Admins definition of grinding for money is different then the every day player. So the every day player has to run drugs, rob people, steal shit, chop shit, etc....aka play the game to make money.

Admins have to do player reports, comp reports, control the forums, deal with scriptors, deal with dupers, help people in game, help people on the forums, etc....aka do the behind the scenes work to make money.

8 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

I get that, but I always tell people that the Admins definition of grinding for money is different then the every day player. So the every day player has to run drugs, rob people, steal shit, chop shit, etc....aka play the game to make money.

Admins have to do player reports, comp reports, control the forums, deal with scriptors, deal with dupers, help people in game, help people on the forums, etc....aka do the behind the scenes work to make money.

Then create an admin paycheck that takes that into consideration. There are viable solutions available to take care of these concerns. As of right now, it is extremely imbalanced to have God-like players running around with scripted gear and money fighting against normal players. I'm amazed @Paratus even allowed this in the first place. 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz

The best thing that happened to me that i got rpg'ed 10x times on S5 cocaine pit and the guy was invinsible later we noticed it was an admin; I am cool with you rpg'ing me but atleast turn off Invis and stop teleporting *insert car name* @Frizzy @Goldy 

idk how i am supposed to fight against it :FeelsBadMan:

Edited by Apci
1 minute ago, Apci said:

The best thing that happened to me that i got rpg'ed 10x times on S5 cocaine pit and the guy was invinsible later we noticed it was an admin; I am cool with you rpg'ing me but atleast turn off Invis and stop teleporting *insert car name* @Frizzy @Goldy 

idk how i am supposed to fight against it :FeelsBadMan:

Are you 100% sure it was an admin and not a hacker? Because if you have confirmed evidence it was an admin, then present it to everyone on the forums as a cause for why this shit needs to be removed from them. I'd frankly be livid if this happened to me. 

1 hour ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I dont think you realise how hard is it to earn money as an admin(unless you are one of those who dont do shit). One of the last days before I stepped down from admin, I tryed doing a cocaine run in my hatchback sport. I had to stop 3 times because people ingame/ts needed help. When you are an admin a lot of the free time you want to spend on playing the game is taken away from you in form of helping the people in this community. Sure everyone knew what they signed up for, but not everyone have enough free time to make money on top of helping players. So giving themself money is not really an issue. What the issue is, if they run around with vests, rpgs, mk200s all the time, then its becomming an issue. Motown always wanted the admins to behave like normal players ingame. Sure you had infinite cash, but if you needed gear, go to rebel, dont spawn in donor town, click the easy button and start driving towarDs a cArtel. Do the steps a normal player would do, then you good :)

Deazy Johnson and Sneaky like this