Craftable BH Hunters

11 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Probably conflicts with the talent tree i think that might be the reason they didn't do it.

I don't see why not, you need two talents in order to weld 7.62 yet you can craft AKs and MKs regardless of having the Marksman talent or not.

The same argument could be used for why White MXs aren't craftable.

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

You asked what the difference was; I provided an answer.

Hunter are not craftable for the same reason things like RPGs and Rockets aren't craftable.

Bamf and Paratus do not desire for them to be so.

But Hunters and MXs are not similar in nature to the RPGs and Rockets at all. I understand and agree with why RPGs and Suicide Vests won't be craftable.

At this point I'd rather have a developer (@bamf@Motown) or @Paratus himself answer this question instead of a Contributor.

Why can't BH Hunters and White MXs be crafted at Vehicle/Firearms Factory?

I understand that there could be balancing issues with this that need to be met, especially when compared to how rebels can only craft an Ifrit if they own Arms.

At the very least, White MXs should be craftable at Firearms Factory, I'd like for something like this to be pushed for the big 8.0 update.

The crafting system needs to be expanded with more items such as grenades, clothing, optics (Glass has not use, yet) and other guns such as the White Fucking Master Bounty Hunter MX!

Bherky, Ray., Flashpoint and 4 others like this

It's slow as hell + everyone is carrying lockpicks. How many cops are on compared with civs on? Everyone is trying to steal it and chop it. So there is a higher chance for your Hunter to be chopped than an Ifrit siezed by police.

So I don't see it as that big advantage as you do and don't see a reason for them not being able to craft.

Bherky likes this
  • 7 months later...