Asylum Montage #10

I don't get how one person accuses alex of hacking then the whole community backs him (the accuser), its mob mentality I guess. After his last montage he got permed for 3rd parties because some cuck retired admin (not saying your name) thought that his opinion that he's entitled to is the truth and made a lot of others believe it aswell. The point I'm tryna get to here is this, Your montage is fucking nuts and the shots are great, you say your clips are from the last 1-2 days, what's to say alex's montage (which isn't as good as this) proves him using scripts when the clips were recorded over the last few weeks. Anyways I feel people should form their own opinion instead of feeding the drama and joining the group of people who feels he cheats. More than half of asylum uses pulldowns at cartels, Does anyone really feel it's a problem? No, not for the most part, Certain people in the community lagswitch to gain an edge while fighting other gangs but it's not looked at and it's brushed off because they are well known players, but I digress. Great montage as always Tiger good shots and better game sense then pretty much everyone, I learn a lot from watching plays such as these good job man.

#FreeAlex

Edited by House.
21 minutes ago, House. said:

I don't get how one person accuses alex of hacking then the whole community backs him (the accuser), its mob mentality I guess. After his last montage he got permed for 3rd parties because some cuck retired admin (not saying your name) thought that his opinion that he's entitled to is the truth and made a lot of others believe it aswell. The point I'm tryna get to here is this, Your montage is fucking nuts and the shots are great, you say your clips are from the last 1-2 days, what's to say alex's montage (which isn't as good as this) proves him using scripts when the clips were recorded over the last few weeks. Anyways I feel people should form their own opinion instead of feeding the drama and joining the group of people who feels he cheats. More than half of asylum uses pulldowns at cartels, Does anyone really feel it's a problem? No, not for the most part, Certain people in the community lagswitch to gain an edge while fighting other gangs but it's not looked at and it's brushed off because they are well known players, but I digress. Great montage as always Tiger good shots and better game sense then pretty much everyone, I learn a lot from watching plays such as these good job man.

#FreeAlex

You couldn't be any more wrong lmao. If you really want to see the pastebin full of things the Envy Detective Team gathered within a 30 hour search you or anyone else can PM me looking for it.

Azeh, Ghouh, Don and 5 others like this
25 minutes ago, House. said:

#FreeAlex

you're the dumbest person in this community god damn.

Valerios, W00bzy, Vortex and 1 other like this
8 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Alright then. Get him to hop on those 3 accounts and log into one of the Asylum servers.

@Promethus

4 minutes ago, Denied said:

you're the dumbest person in this community god damn.

9 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

You couldn't be any more wrong lmao. If you really want to see the pastebin full of things the Envy Detective Team gathered within a 30 hour search you or anyone else can PM me looking for it.

My statement still stands.

31 minutes ago, House. said:

#FreeAlex

Was that me or Bada you talking bout?

Either way, the montage is not the reason he got banned dude, thats not evidence that were provided. Sucks that your friend lied to you. This happens every time some dude gets 3rd party banned and his clueless friends are trying to stick up for him, like with Harley. 

#KeepAlexBannedForever

@Denied man you died a lot in this montage :)
@Tiger first montage in a month you didnt die in :D

Tiger and Frizzy like this
Just now, Budbringer said:

Was that me or Bada you talking bout?

Either way, the montage is not the reason he got banned dude, thats not evidence that were provided. Sucks that your friend lied to you. This happens every time some dude gets 3rd party banned and his clueless friends are trying to stick up for him, like with Harley. 

#KeepAlexBannedForever

@Denied man you died a lot in this montage :)
@Tiger first montage in a month you didnt die in :D

i shot him so many fucking times and i saw blood how the fuck did i only hit him 10 hp i dont know let me see if i recorded that before you bully me

46 minutes ago, House. said:

#FreeAlex

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.

GOD YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID