Bounty Hunter Restraints

Me and my friends are bounty hunters and 4 out of our last 5 bounties combat logged while restrained right before we turned them in. Then today i lost connection while restrained by a cop and i got turned in automatically. This made me realize how to fix combat logging while restrained for bounty hunter, we should do the same thing. it would really help if u guys made a system where if the bounty hunters target leaves while restrained they will automatically go to jail and have the bounty hunter automatically get the reward. Many other people and myself would bounty hunt a lot more.

Edited by sjack43

Well it probably wouldn't happen if bounty hunters had another alternative to throwing their bounties in jail. Especially the low ones like under 15k. Most people just don't want to sit when 95% of the times bounty hunters don't even say a word and just down you then throw you in jail. I can see where you are coming from though that is very annoying but just try to cooperate with your bounties and the police so they can work out a ticket at a reduced price or something of that sort.

3 minutes ago, acsheldon said:

What if it only happens when the bounty hunter who has the bounty restrains him and once the lose connection or log the bh still get the money. I personally would bounty hunt much more.

I would also bounty hunt more and enjoy it a lot more

17 minutes ago, Heidelberg said:

Making them go directly to jail would get a lot of people in jail, just because they have been restrained, even without a bounty. Won't happen.

No, what I'm saying is it should only work if the bounty hunters target who got assigned to him/her gets restrained by the bounty hunter and the the target that is restrained gets sent to jail if they leave, I'm not saying if anyone is restrained I'm saying it should only work if it's the bounty hunters target that leaves while restrained by the bounty hunter.

More people in jail = higher taxes to pay for said facilities to control inmate population = civs complaining about higher taxes = robberies to make ends meat and substain cash flow = even higher taxes because no one has money in the bank because it keeps getting robbed = total chaos, anarchy, and rioting against BH's = people complaining on the forums and making pointless posts. 

We wouldn't want all that, would we? 

Bishop likes this
1 minute ago, Dork said:

More people in jail = higher taxes to pay for said facilities to control inmate population = civs complaining about higher taxes = robberies to make ends meat and substain cash flow = even higher taxes because no one has money in the bank because it keeps getting robbed = total chaos, anarchy, and rioting against BH's = people complaining on the forums and making pointless posts. 

We wouldn't want all that, would we?

none of that would happen

Often People CL on us as cops,Before we are able to even restrain them,that is why you may see us lethal them when they come back on,so they can not CL again,regardless if your a cop or Civ ,you should report these people on the forums.

People getting sent to jail in BH,CIV restraints because they have CL,or Lost connection will not happen,people will abuse it and it will cause to many problems,and no doubt innocent people will get put in jail a lot.

However i have a different solution for you that may help.

If this happens,send a message to the police and inform us of the person CL,where and who,then we can try to take them in,if they CL then we can lethal them ,removing their bounty,saving you and other BH's from wasting your time ,when you could be after someone else,but you should still report the person,just as we would also.

Edited by James Moor
Azir likes this

Fuck bounty hunters. Now, I've never combat logged on one, but every time I run into a bounty hunters I'm RDM-downed and they never say a damn thing.

It would be nice if bounty hunters would actually RP in this game. I wouldn't even mind getting caught if there was some interaction. Instead, if it is my bounty, I'm silently taken to jail, or if it is somebody in my gang, they just ditch whoever doesn't have a bounty and leaves you restrained on the side of the road.

Bounty hunters are so boring, make them talk.

2 hours ago, Dork said:

That's what your cousins said when they used protection. but then you popped out, right? 

wait wrong message didn't mean to reply to this because it's that sad of a comment 

Edited by sjack43