90k Bounty for killing 2 guys?

Every now and then, bounties will go back to the one you had before. Say you get pardoned, once you commit a crime it will glitch back. It happened's.. Although I haven't seen it in awhile.

Usually just tell the cop the story and they will sort the bounty out. (Sometimes)

To answer your question:

1. Not sure

2. From my experience, you would of needed to die for it to be RDM. Not sure they will do anything about it though.

Edited by Drew
Furnie Mack likes this
Just now, Drew said:

Every now and then, bounties will go back to the one you had before. Say you get pardoned, once you commit a crime it will glitch back. It happened's.. Although I haven't seen it in awhile.

Usually just tell the cop the story and they will sort the bounty out. (Sometimes)

To answer your question:

1. Not sure

2. From my experience, you would of needed to die for it to be RDM. Not sure if what they will do about it.

Yea cause i had just got out of jail, got some gear, and went there and killed those guys. That would make sense.

11 minutes ago, Mjac150 said:

Question:

1. Am i able to receive comp for my shit?

2. Is that guy yelling at me able to be banned for rdm?

Look at the bounty go from nothing to 83k when i kill the first guy.

https://youtu.be/rIpBid2BZcQ

You changed your name in-game previously.  If you do so, your previous bounty from before you changed your profile name won't show up until you get another charge, in your case, a manslaughter charge.

2 minutes ago, Windmere said:

You changed your name in-game previously.  If you do so, your previous bounty from before you changed your profile name won't show up until you get another charge, in your case, a manslaughter charge.

The last time i changed my In-Game Name was about 4 days ago. I Spent jail time for my 80k Bounty and 10 minutes later i shoot this guy and get the bounty all over again.

2 hours ago, Mjac150 said:

Question:

1. Am i able to receive comp for my shit?

2. Is that guy yelling at me able to be banned for rdm?

Look at the bounty go from nothing to 83k when i kill the first guy.

https://youtu.be/rIpBid2BZcQ

1) The bounty you received was bugged onto you. You previously had that bounty and when committed a crime it brought it back. If you notice the second guy you killed it only went up by 5k

2) Yelling at someone isn't banable unless they are harassing you

2 hours ago, Windmere said:

Even if he changed his name, his bounty would still show at the very bottom.

Drew likes this