League of Legends Montage

Hello peoples this isnt my normal montage posting lol but i wanted to make a montage of league was testing how to make cinematics and want to make a quick video made this in 2 days got all the clips in one so yea the clips arent the best but i just wanted to test some stuff out so hope you enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-gsa55E9Es&feature=youtu.be

Nightfury, Assert, Mako and 8 others like this
7 minutes ago, Reapered said:

Don't think thats true, only pro player who i have ever seen using locked screen was doublelift and he had to learn how to play without it. 

ive seen many pro players or not pro play with lock screen but they go between both of them i use unlock for vision on and seeing were the other team is but when im fighting or running around i usually have it locked its just easier for me but im trying to have it unlocked more 

1 minute ago, Marco said:

ive seen many pro players or not pro play with lock screen but they go between both of them i use unlock for vision on and seeing were the other team is but when im fighting or running around i usually have it locked its just easier for me but im trying to have it unlocked more 

I think my point was that using locked screen didnt make you a better player, if it did then why don't all the pros use it?If people find that its easier using it then good for them. Idk what valerios is going on about it 100% makes u a better player when iv never heard that in the 6 years iv been playing

32 minutes ago, Reapered said:

I think my point was that using locked screen didnt make you a better player, if it did then why don't all the pros use it?If people find that its easier using it then good for them. Idk what valerios is going on about it 100% makes u a better player when iv never heard that in the 6 years iv been playing

if you are adc main it does so idk what u on about either, i hope you have realized im not saying to have your camera locked 24/7, just for the most parts of the teamfights 

Edited by Valerios
29 minutes ago, Reapered said:

Not sure if this is you or not but i would love to see your opgg page http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Valerios

lel im in euw/eune, i don't have any high Elo acc since I have been boosting for the last season, but you can check wag hi Im spyros I have been playing from time to time just got it to d5 for the border

Edited by Valerios