Goodbye.

White

After playing asylum for 2 and 1/2 - 3 years I decided it's time to quit Arma, as i'm becoming very busy with life and I'm now playing different games like CSGO, Overwatch, and Titanfall 2. I had loads of fun on asylum and thank you everybody for the good times. Some may know me as a trash talker but it's Asylum, everyone does it. It's all shits and giggles. Goodbye guys was  fun! I'd like to thank these people the most for the good times :

@SwisherZ

@Sp^ceGod

@cFeor

@savage (;

@Wang Liqin

@Feendog

@Nerd:)

@Addon

@Tiger

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

@Gaskal

@ZUR9H

@Krypton

@Friendly

@ryno7

@Apci

Sorry If I forgot anyone. Once again thank you guys and bye all. Was alot of fun!

Edited by White
Valkyrie, Nerd:), Friendly and 14 others like this
3 hours ago, White said:

After playing asylum for 2 and 1/2 - 3 years I decided it's time to quit Arma, as i'm becoming very busy with life and I'm now playing different games like CSGO, Overwatch, and Titanfall 2. I had loads of fun on asylum and thank you everybody for the good times. Some may know me as a trash talker but it's Asylum, everyone does it. It's all shits and giggles. Goodbye guys was  fun! I'd like to thank these people the most for the good times :

@SwisherZ

@Sp^ceGod

@cFeor

@savage (;

@Wang Liqin

@Feendog

@Nerd:)

@Addon

@Tiger

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

@Gaskal

@ZUR9H

@Krypton

@Friendly

@ryno7

Sorry If I forgot anyone. Once again thank you guys and bye all. Was alot of fun!

had fun on both servers playing with u dude. hope its not the last on asylum for both of us but ill see you later. hopefully on asylum

1 hour ago, SwisherZ said:

Was fun @White. But you'll be back. They always come back....

wish i had that option 

Edited by ZUR9H
bunni likes this
3 hours ago, Friendly said:

Bye White, I'm still gonna carry you in Csgo and FaceTime you all day long. :frog:

2 hours ago, Sanik said:

Bye white, will miss trashtalking with you in sidechat <3

2 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

I said the same thing two mouths ago, you will be back. o7 for now. 

1 hour ago, SwisherZ said:

Was fun @White. But you'll be back. They always come back....

1 hour ago, Shepurd said:

Thanks for the fights! See ya in a couple months :) 

Not coming back. I got rid of all my money and I'm to lazy to start over. I did that so even if I wanted to come back I'd have no money to play and I simply don't have enough time to come back

Edited by White
3 hours ago, NotSoNutty said:

Dude I still remember the first time I spoke to you on Skype. You have been around for ages, you can't just leave. :(

That was forever ago. I just find Arma time wasting or time consuming when I could be doing something better in life. I will miss you man :(

58 minutes ago, Apci said:

White, i'd like to thank you alot bro, you picked me up as a pleb and taught me everything and we( atleast I) always had fun playing and laughing with you. Respect brother, respect <3

P.S this shit brought tear to my eye :FeelsBadMan:

Yes sir, had tons of fun playing with you! You're a beast so keep it up! Respect bro! 

Apci likes this