Gutchi

Gutchi

Yo.. I'm gutchi, and have been playing on GTA for the past 16-18 months before getting com banned for whatever reason. I look forward to try out a new server for once as GTA didn't really value my effort set in place. I would appreciate if someone could show me around, and maybe guide me a bit as i'm completely new to this one.. I currently have 2,5k hours, and are quite combat orientated.

Look me up on youtube if you want;https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTo6k1YiiTkO9wwdlkwaU4w

Flameless, thero, Xavorey and 3 others like this

Welcome to our bipolar community, theres a big part that is toxic and will try to make you quit the game and theres a mature and helpful part.

Try to survive through some toxicity and enjoy the rest :) To get you upto speed i would like to mention a few things.

• The word "soon" has a different meaning that in normal english, it actuall means that theres a good chance you will never see it and as early as it get will be 6months. This kind of usage is mostly used by developers to calm the minds of impatient young folks.
  • The forum is a great tool to learn about our community or ingame features, people are kind to help. (Ignore the occasional angry person that tells you to use the search bar)
  • Please read up the server rules to prevent any punishment here (There are also grey areas, not everything can be written down but if you have any questions go here)
  • On Asylum we have an administrative staff that can help you with: player reports, bug reports, compensation requests, account issues ect. Most goes through the forums, so just look around a little and follow the post that describes how things work.
  • Also good to know: If you make usefull posts like mine you will be disgraced as someone who wants to get moderator  badly, they make use of kneepad images to passive aggresively to mock you.
  • Starting on Altis Life servers can be rough, you will get robbed, RDMed, fucked over in alot of ways. So be though and get through it to ultimately earn your .50 cals and RPGs and take revenge on those fuckers.
15 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Welcome to our bipolar community, theres a big part that is toxic and will try to make you quit the game and theres a mature and helpful part.

Try to survive through some toxicity and enjoy the rest :) To get you upto speed i would like to mention a few things.

• The word "soon" has a different meaning that in normal english, it actuall means that theres a good chance you will never see it and as early as it get will be 6months. This kind of usage is mostly used by developers to calm the minds of impatient young folks.
  • The forum is a great tool to learn about our community or ingame features, people are kind to help. (Ignore the occasional angry person that tells you to use the search bar)
  • Please read up the server rules to prevent any punishment here (There are also grey areas, not everything can be written down but if you have any questions go here)
  • On Asylum we have an administrative staff that can help you with: player reports, bug reports, compensation requests, account issues ect. Most goes through the forums, so just look around a little and follow the post that describes how things work.
  • Also good to know: If you make usefull posts like mine you will be disgraced as someone who wants to get moderator  badly, they make use of kneepad images to passive aggresively to mock you.
  • Starting on Altis Life servers can be rough, you will get robbed, RDMed, fucked over in alot of ways. So be though and get through it to ultimately earn your .50 cals and RPGs and take revenge on those fuckers.

Pretty much sums everything up ^ 

19 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Haha, that's great. Mmm can't wait for that rpg m8 ;) Thanks for the info.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...