Change log 7.9.0

bamf

Just now, Legit said:

@Gnashes @bamf

I don't memory leak very often. But I have noticed a common thing is the "Open Door" and "Close Door" Is spammed in my action menu 20+ times. I'm not sure if this  helps but it seems to be consistant with my memory leaks.

That's just a default Arma action. We don't do anything with it.

Remove the shitty reskins that were added we didn't pay for csat fatigues that look like someone threw sand all over them, Also I think they are causing mem leaks you may want to look into it, I know it's not part of the main mission file but it's still executed. For example my gang and I were buying and I put the fatigues on and people around me started lagging, Mem leaks are making duping easier considering my money duped when people picked it up after I mem leaked the other day (it was taken care of by an admin, Thank you.) but this is becoming a big problem and needs to be fixed asap it's not ddos and it's not 32 bit none of us have the same issues on Olympus.

3 hours ago, Furnie Mack said:

So when are you finally going to give in and test it at 80 man server cap to see if it resolves mass kicks instead of spending a year on something you can't figure out how to fix?

Never.

1 minute ago, House. said:

Remove the shitty reskins that were added we didn't pay for csat fatigues that look like someone threw sand all over them, Also I think they are causing mem leaks you may want to look into it, I know it's not part of the main mission file but it's still executed. For example my gang and I were buying and I put the fatigues on and people around me started lagging, Mem leaks are making duping easier considering my money duped when people picked it up after I mem leaked the other day (it was taken care of by an admin, Thank you.) but this is becoming a big problem and needs to be fixed asap it's not ddos and it's not 32 bit none of us have the same issues on Olympus.

Those are the official skins for those pieces of clothing as developed and sold by Bohemia Interactive, a.s.

4 hours ago, Legit said:

Download a custom one online, the ones in the launcher will probably increase your leaks. You have to just test them and play around.

Well I got like a mem leak about every 30 mins in the past few days and now I changed it with the JEM one or whatever that's already in there and it works perfect

5 hours ago, Killswitch said:

@Pentax

Couldn't you become a contributor with your knowledge of Arma code and all that fun shit?

Unfortunately they introduced such thing, when I lost all the passion and anything else I had for Asylum and Arma 3 in general. If such thing was existent 5-7~ months earlier, then I definitely would have wanted to help.

4 hours ago, AegonTargaryenTv said:

About f.... time Bohemia...

Edited by Pentax
2 hours ago, BlackShot said:

I go on server 3. I get a pardon. Then I go back to server 4. Kill 2 guys in self-defense. My old bounty gets back.
Don't know if that was a one-time thing or if it will continue to happen in the future. In any case, here's the video, @bamf:

There is a bug section for stuff like this, use it, don't use the patch notes.

thanks.

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
1 hour ago, HapHazard said:

There is a bug section for stuff like this, use it, don't use the patch notes.

thanks.

Sorry. I understand there's an area for this, but I just feel like devs are most likely to see quick bugs like that on the last patch notes. At least I've seen users posting stuff like this here and getting answers from the devs. So I thought it was a normal thing. Anyway, I'll try to do it next time.

Thanks!