Change log 7.9.0

bamf

On 17/12/2016 at 6:19 AM, Foamy said:

@Haych Saw the wetsuit ingame on a UC cop yesterday not sure how he got it.

00a48da4de3a51c171f813b6103abb60.jpg

Probably the PIMP store.

I beg you @bamf give these and the AAF wetsuits to Civilians and remove the NATO one so its APD only. It's weird having civilians and APD using the same wetsuits. No armour value, straight cosmetic, no advantages ^_^

Sandwich and Rag like this
1 hour ago, Haych said:

Probably the PIMP store.

I beg you @bamf give these and the AAF wetsuits to Civilians and remove the NATO one so its APD only. It's weird having civilians and APD using the same wetsuits. No armour value, straight cosmetic, no advantages ^_^

Coming soon  in loot crates CSAT WETSUITS

Edited by W0LF
Haych likes this
5 hours ago, william said:

@bamf can we re work the prison again please. The mechanic is cancer, the fps is cancer. Why cant we just have the old prison back. Nothing wrong with it and was actually worth doing because it was fun on both sides.

The new prison has a amazing design, props to Hubs, but fighting it is aids, the system is bad, the fps is bad, I can count multiple issues with it. Every knows the Old Prison had the best location, most fun for both sides, there was no need to change it in the first place.

You know theres a issue when the PB was done multiple times a restart, people would log on just to do a Prison Break, now its gone to something no one does anymore, its a shame they broke something that people enjoyed, both Bluefor and Rebels.

Corgi, Monster, Azeh and 4 others like this
2 minutes ago, Haych said:

The new prison has a amazing design, props to Hubs, but fighting it is aids, the system is bad, the fps is bad, I can count multiple issues with it. Every knows the Old Prison had the best location, most fun for both sides, there was no need to change it in the first place.

You know theres a issue when the PB was done multiple times a restart, people would log on just to do a Prison Break, now its gone to something no one does anymore, its a shame they broke something that people enjoyed, both Bluefor and Rebels.

42 minutes ago, Haych said:

I think the new prison needs some tweaks but overall it's not a whole lot different than the old one. The new power disabling mechanic + prison guards is a good idea but just needs some improvements is all. 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
3 hours ago, Haych said:

7 hours ago, Haych said:

8 hours ago, Haych said:

sorry off topic but Haych do you literally have the highest rep points on the forums?