Can't stand those damn money hungry cops.

Google™

1 hour ago, Midamaru said:

Just make a give away thread on the forum, people will LOVE you. Till you actually give it away, then everyone else but the person you gave it too hates you.

Its more or less giving it to civs that RP with me. On cop I had a guy the other day pull a gun and tell me to go to the ATM and give him $20 cause he was broke. So I RP'd it and basically was like "oh no please dont hurt me, ill do whatever you ask" and we walked to the ATM and i gave him like 30k. Just shit like that. RP with me and honestly I'll do just about anything...

12 minutes ago, OGRoger said:

Its more or less giving it to civs that RP with me. On cop I had a guy the other day pull a gun and tell me to go to the ATM and give him $20 cause he was broke. So I RP'd it and basically was like "oh no please dont hurt me, ill do whatever you ask" and we walked to the ATM and i gave him like 30k. Just shit like that. RP with me and honestly I'll do just about anything...

Nice :) i give money to salty players. Completely turns their mood around. Feels like you are curing cancer ingame. 

Edited by Midamaru
Yung Jaypl likes this