Tow Ropes

Eric916

1 minute ago, bamf said:

When we first implemented them, the servers would crash constantly - so we pulled them out.  That was a long time ago though.  We have Igiload to load vehicles into vehicles, doesn't that cover most of what you want to do?

I see. I just think they would be cool. That is cool but isnt that only for like hemmits or large trucks? I think being able to tow with anything like when you just get stuck you could have a buddy tow you out seems cool.  Thanks for the feedback. 

Just now, Eric916 said:

I see. I just think they would be cool. That is cool but isnt that only for like hemmits or large trucks? I think being able to tow with anything like when you just get stuck you could have a buddy tow you out seems cool.  Thanks for the feedback. 

I like the idea of trying to work heavy lift helicopters back in as well.  Perhaps I can fit that in again soon.  I wish the Taru wasn't so OP.  Thanks Obama Bohemia!

Eric916, massi and Frizzy like this
47 minutes ago, bamf said:

When we first implemented them, the servers would crash constantly - so we pulled them out.  That was a long time ago though.  We have Igiload to load vehicles into vehicles, doesn't that cover most of what you want to do?

But what about the Zamack centipede xD

On 12/14/2016 at 9:13 PM, bamf said:

I like the idea of trying to work heavy lift helicopters back in as well.  Perhaps I can fit that in again soon.  I wish the Taru wasn't so OP.  Thanks Obama Bohemia!

Any idea when the taru could be readded?  @Gnashes your around atm maybe u know the answer?  Thank you for responding quickly btw.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 10:12 PM, Eric916 said:

The vehicle doing the towing would have to be larger than the vehicle it is towing though