I understand the original intent of donor town was to reward those of us that donated to have our own exclusive neighborhood and when that was in effect, it was nice to have. However, after BI's interference, this is no longer true and it basically serves as a safe haven for a lot of rebels and with no police HQ nearby, it makes it difficult for many officers to go there and patrol it. The town has a full compliment of shops, courthouse and vehicle garages like any other city so I wouldn't see any harm in having a police HQ maybe 1 click out from it. 

Edit:

As an alternative, declaring donor town a "red zone" that can only be patrolled every 20 minutes would also be a good alternative with an HQ 1km or so out. This would put an end to concerns about campers. 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I understand the original intent of donor town was to reward those of us that donated to have our own exclusive neighborhood and when that was in effect, it was nice to have. However, after BI's interference, this is no longer true and it basically serves as a safe haven for a lot of rebels and with no police HQ nearby, it makes it difficult for many officers to go there and patrol it. The town has a full compliment of shops, courthouse and vehicle garages like any other city so I wouldn't see any harm in having a police HQ maybe 1 click out from it. 

+1

4 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

+1

Crunchedd likes this
6 minutes ago, Grizz said:

Safe?

Pft. Bounty hunters fucking have wet dreams about camping donor town & rdming you as soon as you spawn. 

No need cops to be there as well.

BH's don't have a shop there so they still gotta make the drive there or own a house loaded with zip ties etc. And what would rebels be so afraid of? A police HQ 1 click out should make things more interesting for both sides. 

Crunchedd likes this
10 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

BH's don't have a shop there so they still gotta make the drive there or own a house loaded with zip ties etc. And what would rebels be so afraid of? A police HQ 1 click out should make things more interesting for both sides. 

This man makes a good point, let's also add a BH SHop, so we got a BH Shop, and a HQ added! :) 10/10 game

24 minutes ago, Ewephoric said:

The whole point of a police enforcement officer is to stop criminals and bring them to justice, why should being a rebel in donor grant you a free pass?

Because when u and ur shit cops see gangs fighting each other you guys won't patrol anywhere else, every single cop will be sitting in donor town waiting for the easy money on unarmed people because you know where they are going to spawn. Its bad enough with Bounty Hunters don't need the bot army sitting there with Smee, hand in hand waiting LOL :frog:

Roice, Mugsie, Tiger and 4 others like this
Just now, troublesome said:

Because when u and ur shit cops see gangs fighting each other you guys won't patrol anywhere else, every single cop will be sitting in donor town waiting for the easy money on unarmed people because you know where they are going to spawn. Its bad enough with Bounty Hunters don't need the bot army sitting there with Smee, hand in hand waiting LOL :frog:

Maybe don't be the lazy drones rebels always are following the same flow chart of Die > Spawn Donor > Rebel > Back to cartels and be a bit more creative in how you go about getting back into the fight.

Edited by Ewephoric
1 minute ago, Ewephoric said:

Maybe don't be the lazy drones rebels always are following the same flow chart of Die > Spawn Donor > Rebel > Back to cartels and be a bit more creative in how you go about getting back into the fight.

HAHAHAHA talking about variety of fighting when the apd playstyle consists of sitting 700m+ out and sniping with your dicks in your hands.

Edited by Millar
4 minutes ago, troublesome said:

SDjsBkj.jpg :kappa:

Crossfade likes this
3 minutes ago, Ewephoric said:

You've probably never been in an actual gang to even assume that's how it goes, So I won't even continue to embarrass you. All I can say is that this won't happen, and if it did say goodbye to the rest of the cartel gangs.

it says APD officer because I like to play the occasional cop and when I do, i have to listen to retarded Higher Up's like yourself and get off immediately. 

Also, I haven't touched cop in months, and probably have about 3 hours in total since the hacker wipe. so kys.

Edited by troublesome
4 minutes ago, Ewephoric said:

Maybe don't be a lazy cop and drive from an HQ already in game.

This shit is like making a post that lets rebel spawn at outposts.

Edited by Vanilla Coke
Nikoteen likes this
Just now, troublesome said:

You've probably never been in an actual gang to even assume that's how it goes, So I won't even continue to embarrass you. All I can say is that this won't happen, and if it did say goodbye to the rest of the cartel gangs.

it says APD officer because I like to play the occasional cop and when I do, i have to listen to retarded Higher Up's like yourself and get off immediately. 

Also, I haven't touched cop in months, and probably have about 3 hours in total since the hacker wipe. so kys.

Yeah yeah. 

2 minutes ago, troublesome said:

If that's the case why the big fuss over not wanting a HQ in Donor? :frog:  

Edited by Ewephoric
Just now, Mugsie said:

You are supposed to engage in role play with the civillian population of altis, what role play do you think is to find in donor town? you money hungry degenerate.

Sad when the majority of Rebels caught are salty and don't wish to engage in role-play but those who are usually are the best at it.

Edited by Ewephoric
2 minutes ago, Mugsie said:

You are supposed to engage in role play with the civillian population of altis, what role play do you think is to find in donor town? you money hungry degenerate.

You sound incredibly worried, just another reason to have the HQ there. And besides, if rebels are caught they can RP with the APD and increase RP all around for everyone. Thanks for helping us make the case for the HQ. 

Just now, Ewephoric said:

Sad when the majority of Rebels caught are salty and don't wish to engage in role-play but those who are usually the best at it.

if we wanted to roleplay with you, we would come do it. we on the other hand find joy in a different aspect of this community. 

One you are welcome to share with us, just come on Civ. having you guys handcuff unarmed high value targets to "RP" with is going to completely destroy the server population.
if you cant see my point i dont know how else to put it... you just never will get it

Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

You sound incredibly worried, just another reason to have the HQ there. And besides, if rebels are caught they can RP with the APD and increase RP all around for everyone. Thanks for helping us make the case for the HQ. 

if you think this is going to happen, just kys. do the community as a whole a biggie ;)

Edited by Mugsie