Just now, Mugsie said:

if we wanted to roleplay with you, we would come do it. we on the other hand find joy in a different aspect of this community. 

One you are welcome to share with us, just come on Civ. having you guys handcuff unarmed high value targets to "RP" with is going to completely destroy the server population.
if you cant see my point i dont know how else to put it... you just never will get it

Yes the world will end because the "hardcore" rebels of Asylum will feel threatened by the "bots" having an HQ 1 click out. LOL..damn. 

Just now, Mugsie said:

if we wanted to roleplay with you, we would come do it. we on the other hand find joy in a different aspect of this community. 

One you are welcome to share with us, just come on Civ. having you guys handcuff unarmed high value targets to "RP" with is going to completely destroy the server population.
if you cant see my point i dont know how else to put it... you just never will get it

I'm sorry to inform you that you don't always get to be the one that decides when you get to interact with the police force, they govern the island on which you inhabit which makes you liable to being caught and imprisoned for any crimes you commit.

Edited by Ewephoric
Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
Just now, Vanilla Coke said:

It's more the fact that you will sit at the spawn locations and shoot unarmed people with 300k bounties. It is just unfair.

If they have 300k bounties and get caught, that's on them. If they're half as good as many of them claim to be on the forums, taking down a few "bots" wouldn't be a problem, especially if they got their awesome god tier gangs backing them up. 

The server is not about supporting only cops. Civilians need to enjoy the server as well. They need to have a semi safe spawn.. Otherwise we would get money hungry cops camping a small town. It literally puts you in one of the six buildings. Cops don't ever go there to grab a bounty and role-play. They only go there for high bounties. Usually the persons bounty is high enough where they don't want to role-play. I've encountered plenty of experiences where cops just want money, and hardly ever talk to you. Most of the times it's "APD" then 1-2 seconds and you're shot. We don't want to worry about people being dicks all the time to ruin our fun. You want to role-play? Go to a town and sit there. If you want to go and talk to people going to run or shoot you? Go to kavala.

I'm honestly hoping this is a troll post. If not, then I'm sorry you can't see both sides.

Just now, Drew said:

The server is not about supporting only cops. Civilians need to enjoy the server as well. They need to have a semi safe spawn.. Otherwise we would get money hungry cops camping a small town. It literally puts you in one of the six buildings. Cops don't ever go there to grab a bounty and role-play. They only go there for high bounties. Usually the persons bounty is high enough where they don't want to role-play. I've encountered plenty of experiences where cops just want money, and hardly ever talk to you. Most of the times it's "APD" then 1-2 seconds and you're shot. We don't want to worry about people being dicks all the time to ruin our fun. You want to role-play? Go to a town and sit there. If you want to go and talk to people going to run or shoot you? Go to kavala.

I'm honestly hoping this is a troll post. If not, then I'm sorry you can't see both sides.

+1

Just now, Drew said:

I do see both sides of it and that's why I suggested it be a reasonable distance away. Now I get cops from that HQ can drive there and camp but what's stopping them from camping right now? Nothing so that kind of behavior doesn't change, it's intrinsic to a terrible cop who's out to robocop and make money. Additionally, rebels already have safe havens with cartels since the APD rarely goes there even with warrants active. 

Probably the stupidest shit I have ever heard. If this shit was to happen people would want to fight even less. There is no "patrolling" to do in donor because there are no illegal areas in the bordering areas only rebels/cartels, and I don't think we need more hampers on rebels/cartels as they are dead as it is. Courthouse makes it bad enough already, police HQ would make it one hundred times worse.

Steve likes this
7 minutes ago, Drew said:

Catching criminals isn't roleplay? :shrug:

6 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I do see both sides of it and that's why I suggested it be a reasonable distance away. Now I get cops from that HQ can drive there and camp but what's stopping them from camping right now? Nothing so that kind of behavior doesn't change, it's intrinsic to a terrible cop who's out to robocop and make money. Additionally, rebels already have safe havens with cartels since the APD rarely goes there even with warrants active. 

If you're suggesting 1km. That's terrible.. In a hatchsport it would take 1-2 minutes. At least 'Air-HQ' gives us that time to deal with less cops or choose another spawn. Also, donor town is pretty much for cartels. It gives the rebels a easier drive to Rebel, Arms Island, and OG Meth. Do you really see someone spawn there to go anywhere else? No. Cartels don't have a spawn to gear. I guess we should go without guns, and y menu. One more thing, please don't say "buy a house and fill it up". Not everyone has the money to afford a house, and stock it. About 90% of the houses are already bought.

I'm not going to continue this any longer. I guess you have your opinions and we all have ours.

Edited by Drew
Ghouh likes this
2 minutes ago, Drew said:

If you're suggesting 1km. That's terrible.. In a hatchsport it would take 1-2 minutes. At least 'Air-HQ' gives us that time to deal with less cops or choose another spawn. Also, donor town is pretty much for cartels. It gives the rebels a easier drive to Rebel, Arms Island, and OG Meth. Do you really see someone spawn there to go anywhere else? No. Cartels don't have a spawn to gear. I guess we should go without guns, and y menu. One more thing, please don't say "buy a house and fill it up". Not everyone has the money to afford a house, and stock it. About 90% of the houses are already bought.

I'm not going to continue this any longer. I guess you have your opinions and we all have ours.

'Not everyone has the money to afford a house' but you have money to fight cartels?  :shrug:

Edited by Ewephoric

You're not supporting your side of the argument at all, just picking apart what other people are saying. Stop being an idiot and say something constructive for once.

Says the guy who posted the following: 

44 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Maybe don't be a lazy cop and drive from an HQ already in game.

This shit is like making a post that lets rebel spawn at outposts.

39 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

They have roleplay mags now, didn't you know?

30 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

But you aren't unarmed you fucking retard.

27 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

It's like talking to a brick fucking wall

Ewephoric likes this

I would honestly take the time to write a big paragraph stating why this shouldn't happen, but I know it never will, and I was also playing League, so didn't want to take the time out of that to talk to a bunch of delusional career cops.

But still had time for one more shitpost?  :shrug:

Edited by Ewephoric
1 hour ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I understand the original intent of donor town was to reward those of us that donated to have our own exclusive neighborhood and when that was in effect, it was nice to have. However, after BI's interference, this is no longer true and it basically serves as a safe haven for a lot of rebels and with no police HQ nearby, it makes it difficult for many officers to go there and patrol it. The town has a full compliment of shops, courthouse and vehicle garages like any other city so I wouldn't see any harm in having a police HQ maybe 1 click out from it. 

I don't know who you are, but this may be the worst suggestion I've ever heard. Not one good thing would come out of making a police HQ in donor town besides completely killing rebel life.

Edited by Walt Jr.
1 hour ago, Ewephoric said:

Maybe don't be the lazy drones rebels always are following the same flow chart of Die > Spawn Donor > Rebel > Back to cartels and be a bit more creative in how you go about getting back into the fight.

Bit more creative? 

Cops life:

Tracers > Die > Free loadout > Lethals > Die > Repeat.

Just now, Mahdizzle said:

by you wanting to have an HQ in donor town aka the title of your subject

1 km out was stated as a starting point for an HQ which isn't in donor town. Also many people have ignored the fact that donor town wasn't designed as a rebel safe haven, it happened to morph into that because BI put a stop to donor perks. And since then the devs haven't really done much with it.

1 minute ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

1 km out was stated as a starting point for an HQ which isn't in donor town. Also many people have ignored the fact that donor town wasn't designed as a rebel safe haven, it happened to morph into that because BI put a stop to donor perks. And since then the devs haven't really done much with it.

I'll make it very simple for yaaa NO. 1 km out? pfft so I can still see when ppl spawn from the hq then right? 

Edit: If i see a cop in donor town that is not on warrent or tracking a parole they will be told to FUCK OFF

Edited by Mahdizzle