1 minute ago, Mahdizzle said:

I'll make it very simple for yaaa NO. 1 km out? pfft so I can still see when ppl spawn from the hq then right? 

Make it a crappy HQ that's out of view like hwy patrol, doesn't need towers etc or even deer stands for that matter. I didn't suggest a fortress be built ya know. 

Edit: If i see a cop in donor town that is not on warrent or tracking a parole they will be told to FUCK OFF

That's not for you to decide. 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Make it a crappy HQ that's out of view like hwy patrol, doesn't need towers etc or even deer stands for that matter. I didn't suggest a fortress be built ya know. 

meh that's not the point, it will open up a door for scumbags to patrol donor town wich it should not, might not have been build for rebels but it is now used for rebels and has been for a very long time and by putting a HQ close to donor town (1km) will open up that door for the scums of asylum to camp donor town when a cartel is contesded and boy will that be fun... I can understand that you want to add something new and fun to the servers but im sorry to tell you in my asshole ways but this is stupid.. 

Last i checked as a SGT i have the power to order lower ranks to change town if needed? And if there is any LTs that would like to slap me on the ass for doing so please speak up if you encourge ppl to camp donor town ! 

Edited by Mahdizzle
Steve and Foamy like this
Just now, Mahdizzle said:

meh that's not the point, it will open up a door for scumbags to patrol donor town wich it should not, might not have been build for rebels but it is now used for rebels and has been for a very long time and by putting a HQ close to donor town (1km) will open up that door for the scums of asylum to camp donor town when a cartel is contesded and boy will that be fun... I can understand that you want to add something new and fun to the servers but im sorry to tell you in my asshole ways but this is stupid.. 

I appreciate the concern and see the merit in it and I think that would have to be a dev level decision. Whether they want to officially make it a "safe" town or even a red zone where it can only be patrolled every X minutes with an HQ nearby. I'd even be fine with that but the way it is right now is broken. 

1 hour ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I understand the original intent of donor town was to reward those of us that donated to have our own exclusive neighborhood and when that was in effect, it was nice to have. However, after BI's interference, this is no longer true and it basically serves as a safe haven for a lot of rebels and with no police HQ nearby, it makes it difficult for many officers to go there and patrol it. The town has a full compliment of shops, courthouse and vehicle garages like any other city so I wouldn't see any harm in having a police HQ maybe 1 click out from it. 

You always do.

The Monopoly Man and ZEIMZY like this

I appreciate the concern and see the merit in it and I think that would have to be a dev level decision. Whether they want to officially make it a "safe" town or even a red zone where it can only be patrolled every X minutes with an HQ nearby. I'd even be fine with that but the way it is right now is broken. 

Cops get rebel raids which is enough, we all know all the scumbag cops are just gonna sit patrolling while people fight cartels and down them seconds after they spawn in.

Just now, Foamy said:

Cops get rebel raids which is enough, we all know all the scumbag cops are just gonna sit patrolling while people fight cartels and down them seconds after they spawn in.

Donor isn't a red zone, that's the problem so what's stopping those scumbags from going in and doing it now? Nothing. If anything, declaring it an official red zone + an HQ 1 click out would improve the situation all around.

Just now, Ewephoric said:

As a cop you will actively defend rebels from the law by telling officers to leave Donor?  :frog:

So what you are trying to say in "troll way" is that i ofc should defend the APD at all times by letting scums be scums? I don't know how it's done on your server there big boy but we don't like scums were im from. 

Edited by Mahdizzle
George likes this

Donor isn't a red zone, that's the problem so what's stopping those scumbags from going in and doing it now? Nothing. If anything, declaring it an official red zone + an HQ 1 click out would improve the situation all around.

Declaring donor a redzone is an awful idea it will just mean cops and randoms camping and killing ppl the second they spawn. Donor is a place where rebels can use so they can not fight each other not get chased by endless waves of cops.

Edited by Foamy

So what you are trying to say in "troll way" is that i ofc should defend the APD at all times by letting scums be scums? I don't know how it's done on your server there big boy but we don't like scums were im from. 

So its scum to bring criminals to justice? You know what the APD does right?

Edited by Ewephoric
Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
Just now, Crunchedd said:

"Camping" fun word to use whenever anyone patrols/stays in an area for more than 10 seconds, or at least thats what this community makes it out to be

Well you might just be as stupid as this whole post, the whole problem with having an HQ so close to donor town will lead to camping it wich any other cop does in any city there for rebels wont be safe to respawn. 

2 minutes ago, Ewephoric said:

Gotta start your day job of saving rebels from camping cops  :frog:

Well you might just be as stupid as this whole post, the whole problem with having an HQ so close to donor town will lead to camping it wich any other cop does in any city there for rebels wont be safe to respawn. 

Ill be the one to say it, both of your arguments have lost all validity at this point stop acting like fucking children and take your pissing match to pms. Thanks

Honestly, RP from the cops towards the civ is already piss poor , you turn yourself in you explain charges for 15 minutes creating a story and still get a half ticket from your 20k bounty, i wonder how well the RP would have to be from a 100k+ guy cops already don't listen and donor is the only place rebels are semi safe, except for the bounty hunters sitting there.

There's no point in making it nearly impossible for rebels to find a way to gear up, either there's a guy camping at rebel or there's cops at donor if this was added if you really want to check donor, go check it just don't camp it ruining the fun for ppl who are in it to fight at cartels. both sides are in it to have fun, if you want to improve RP stop chasing bounties outside of cities and talk to the people that are in the cities because no rebel will be happy about a cop sitting at donor and try to talk their way out of it 

HotWings, Sky, Foamy and 1 other like this

To prevent APD camping it and make it a true rebel town. 

It is primarily used for rebels spawning and getting supplies to gear but in the end it is a town some use for other things, and nothing illegal naturally goes on there, so there is no reason to make it red. This idea is overall awful and made so scumbag cops can get more money and make cartels which already are weak even worse -1

Just now, Foamy said:

It is primarily used for rebels spawning and getting supplies to gear but in the end it is a town some use for other things, and nothing illegal naturally goes on there, so there is no reason to make it red. This idea is overall awful and made so scumbag cops can get more money and make cartels which already are weak even worse -1

Making it a red zone defeats your assertion that it would be used by "scumbag cops". Rebel outposts are red, so if rebels want an exclusive town, it should also be red because you know, rebel life isn't about being a carebear...right...RIGHT? And now you're saying people use it for "other things" so then a town by nature should be patrolled by the APD.  

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz

We don't want an exclusive town no rebels have requested that we want it to stay the same. I get it all cops are lazy and want ez money but maybe if you guys actually put in some work you'll catch someone worth more than 5k. If it is a redzone god knows somebody will camp it and kill everyone who spawns in there after a cartel, or looking to gear. This is just an awful idea for someone to try to get promoted, once again -1.

HotWings likes this
Just now, Foamy said:

We don't want an exclusive town no rebels have requested that we want it to stay the same. I get it all cops are lazy and want ez money but maybe if you guys actually put in some work you'll catch someone worth more than 5k. If it is a redzone god knows somebody will camp it and kill everyone who spawns in there after a cartel, or looking to gear. This is just an awful idea for someone to try to get promoted, once again -1.

So you're just afraid of being killed or arrested. Ok got it.