A great way to increase mining activty

Allow mining certain ores/bars to be able to reinforce certain vehicles.

What does reinforcing do? it makes it so when your shit gets chopped or blows up it has an extra life.

I am well aware that their were threads to reinforce vehicles in the past but I have not seen any that require crafting materials, only money.

This will bring activity in mining areas bringing more robbers and giving cops a reason to check these areas.

Examples:

60 Cut diamonds 80 iron Ore 40 bronze bar to reinforce orca / hellcat / mowhawk

40 Cut diamonds 30 iron ore 20 bronze reinforce Hemmit

ect...

Edited by -Predator-
Xehons likes this

I used to mine alot when I first started, got myself a hemmt and went wild. Then they merged all the mining spots/processing spots together and made it a million times easier to find the people doing it to rob them.  I think alot of people quit then because the risk went up so much it wasnt worth the lower payout anymore.  

MrClean likes this
10 hours ago, HotWings said:

I used to mine alot when I first started, got myself a hemmt and went wild. Then they merged all the mining spots/processing spots together and made it a million times easier to find the people doing it to rob them.  I think alot of people quit then because the risk went up so much it wasnt worth the lower payout anymore.  

I"ve done Hemmts of iron from dp11. Boy i was pissed when i got killed at processing. Back to peaches.. 

HotWings likes this
12 hours ago, Berus said:

no, reinforcing them would suck, mining activity should be increased with new crafting recipes and maybe adding gold ores that are worth more than the flawless diamonds
I honestly would prefer more crafting recipes

That would certainly help as well. The problem with Asylum is people are not keen on the crafting idea. They would rather pay the additional price for on demand.  I think it would be interesting to limit certain items to crafting only, that could potentially add to that aspect of the game.

6 hours ago, HotWings said:

That would certainly help as well. The problem with Asylum is people are not keen on the crafting idea. They would rather pay the additional price for on demand.  I think it would be interesting to limit certain items to crafting only, that could potentially add to that aspect of the game.

Thats why the AE should be a priority do be added back, it pleased the people that liked crafting and the people that liked buying, the AE and some more crafting options would increase the mining activity/crafting by a lot

Donald likes this
On December 21, 2016 at 4:38 PM, Berus said:

Thats why the AE should be a priority do be added back, it pleased the people that liked crafting and the people that liked buying, the AE and some more crafting options would increase the mining activity/crafting by a lot

I agree I thought the AE was awesome because it made it easy to buy things off of other players 

On 12/21/2016 at 6:38 PM, Berus said:

Something with the AE totally broke the servers tho and the dev that wrote it walked away a while ago. So Bamf/Gnashes/Speed would either need to go thru his code to fix it or start over.  Starting over would most likely be easier and they might even be doing it tbh.  You would certainly see an increase in mining/oil making and stuff if you forced players to craft high end vehicles and took away the ability to buy them.

MrClean likes this