J A I L E D - Recruitment Open [S1-S4]

i would like to join

Ingame name: brandon

at least 100 arrests

not sure about biggest arrest i think it was ~150k a long time ago but the guy combat logged on me so i couldnt cash in

i am somewhat financially stable but i play on cop to so there is always that as backup 

never really lured people into a trap but at least i am smart enough to know when to move in and when to bail.(hence the 100 arrests)

Edited by Brandon
10 minutes ago, Brandon said:

i would like to join

Ingame name: brandon

at least 100 arrests

not sure about biggest arrest i think it was ~150k a long time ago but the guy combat logged on me so i couldnt cash in

i am somewhat financially stable but i play on cop to so there is always that as backup 

never really lured people into a trap but at least i am smart enough to know when to move in and when to bail.(hence the 100 arrests)

Denied.

Just now, Budbringer said:

Denied, if you cant get a simple thing right the first time, well then therese no hope

Really? Wasn't expecting to get denied for simply failing to follow format. what i didn't get is you put requirements and listed them and under that you put application format and only said show us your awesome tricks to lure people into a trap. think that needs to be tweaked a little bit.

oh well. is there a waiting period before i can reapply or nope?

Just now, Brandon said:

Really? Wasn't expecting to get denied for simply failing to follow format. what i didn't get is you put requirements and listed them and under that you put application format and only said show us your awesome tricks to lure people into a trap. think that needs to be tweaked a little bit.

oh well. is there a waiting period before i can reapply or nope?

You can reapply when you get the go-ahead from a member.

16 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

We denied you 1 day ago, why would we accept you now?

well i was denied due to not following format, and 2 you did say i could reapply after getting the go ahead from a member. i don't see what the big deal is. if you really just hate me or really don't want me to join due to some reason other then not following format just tell me.

Just now, Brandon said:

well i was denied due to not following format, and 2 you did say i could reapply after getting the go ahead from a member. i don't see what the big deal is. if you really just hate me or really don't want me to join due to some reason other then not following format just tell me.

No idea who you are and only feedback I received on you were negative, so that combined with that we just got 2 new dudes, we are rolling deep, maybe too deep, so you want to join, get all those negative feedbacks turned into positive ones

Just now, Budbringer said:

No idea who you are and only feedback I received on you were negative, so that combined with that we just got 2 new dudes, we are rolling deep, maybe too deep, so you want to join, get all those negative feedbacks turned into positive ones

Alright that's a better reason. Curious on my negative feedback though. Currently i think my biggest problem is tac coms so thats probably something you heard. also you probably dont know me cause i play server 3 and normally solo bounty hunt so ya im kind of a nobody.

Edited by Brandon
25 minutes ago, Goku said:

Or you were denied because you are trash and they really don't like you and are trying to sugar coat it. But I'll be the savage and tell you simply, even if you play server 3 if you were good we would have heard about you. You're trash. Plus aids tac coms? Perm denied

never said my tac coms were aids just occasionally unneeded info. 2 i would honestly prefer it if it wasnt sugar coated. 3 i dont go around arresting everyone for the fact i solo bounty hunt and i want to join so i can go in a group of people who arent just some randoms off the street. 4 you have no say on me being perm denied cause you are also a nobody who isnt even part of the gang.

Edited by Brandon

Number of arrests: ~150

Biggest arrest: 220k (solo)

Financially stable: arround 1 Million$ worth of gear,money,houses and cars

Game sense: camp donor like a rat, also I have 1780 hours

I stole your hunter and bounty. OH eh... I mean I roleplayed with one of your guys

Edited by Nicolas March
I put my age
15 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

I stole your hunter and bounty. OH eh... I mean I roleplayed with one of your guys

Denied

20 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

You owe me a hunter! Damn cops not impounding vehicles

21 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

I told you yesterday that you weren't getting it. There is not any point on reapply. And the guy you "RP" with is not a member. 

Application to J A I L E D

Number of arrests: 84
Biggest arrest: 140k
Financially stable: 1.2Mil 525k Prestige 5 Houses market value 680k
Game sense: ;3 I have enough sense to not get in a helicopter that Norwegian is piloting. Does that count?

Show us your awesome tactics at luring enemies into traps so we can jail them:

I honestly have no amazing tactics just good old fashioned call outs, Tac-Comm's and actual compass readouts (Not just "OVER THERE BY THE ROCK"). My only other skill is shit posting which will come in handy when the people we jail cry on the forums :P

29 minutes ago, Darkquan said:

Requirements:

Number of arrests: 50-100

Biggest arrest: 60k

Financially stable: yes

Denied 

Just now, patato12 said:

Application to J A I L E D

Number of arrests: 84
Biggest arrest: 140k
Financially stable: 1.2Mil 525k Prestige 5 Houses market value 680k
Game sense: ;3 I have enough sense to not get in a helicopter that Norwegian is piloting. Does that count?

Show us your awesome tactics at luring enemies into traps so we can jail them:

I honestly have no amazing tactics just good old fashioned call outs, Tac-Comm's and actual compass readouts (Not just "OVER THERE BY THE ROCK"). My only other skill is shit posting which will come in handy when the people we jail cry on the forums :P

Denied

• 4 months later...