Axe's Foundation for Ownerless Homes [Server 1-4 Real-Estate] *Meth Houses and More*

Axe

1 hour ago, ICP | Drex said:

yeah give us a list of your athira houses and prices...

The main post is here.... For a reason.... So I don't have to answer those questions. Its always updated. Just click the spoiler under the server you're interested in. All the houses are listed there.  I have 1 Athira house and all prices are Offer. 

1 hour ago, ICP | Drex said:

no clue

5 per server. 6 if you make one into a gang house. Kinda baffles me that people are whitelisted and don't know this. 

massi and Ron Johnson like this
1 hour ago, Navy920 said:

Fed/DP13 | Industrial Shed what would that be used for its kinda out of the way from both meth and cocain?

Not everything is for drugs you know.

1 hour ago, Navy920 said:

S4 Athira/Gravia 230k

Yes. I have it. What about it. 

21 minutes ago, Navy920 said:

I want to bid 240k for athira/gravia

The "220k" states house size... Not starting bid... Which means I paid 220k for the house, most prices are going to start 100k+ more than the house size.

7 hours ago, Bigguy1MD said:

Is the Server 2 Industrial shed still available?  How much?

Yes, If the houses are here IN THE THREAD. They are still availible. This thread is updated the moment a sale is completed. All houses are offer, to which I will then decide on. 

Thread is ALWAYS updated. If its listed IN THE MAIN POST, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE. 

3 hours ago, P.FitzWallace said:

I don't know if this is up to date, but I'll buy that sever two meth house for 200k

Bid is going to have to be far more than 200k my friend. 

Ron Johnson likes this
1 hour ago, Axe said:

Thread is ALWAYS updated. If its listed IN THE MAIN POST, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE. 

Bid is going to have to be far more than 200k my friend. 

Alright how bout you gimme a range that you want I'll see if I wanna hit it, all I'm saying is that I'm not gonna pay 4 mill for a house

Just now, P.FitzWallace said:

all I'm saying is that I'm not gonna pay 4 mill for a house

Thats not what Im saying.... Its going to be more than 200k but less than a mil. I've had similar houses go for anywhere between 500k and 800k. Just saying.