Axe's Foundation for Ownerless Homes [Server 1-4 Real-Estate] *Meth Houses and More*

Axe

Just now, Blake Kingsin said:

just let him have it now!!!!

No? I do what I want...?

Just now, Blake Kingsin said:

and how much would you pay for a shed in between coke field and athira?

And I generally dont buy houses from other people.... 

Not technically no.  I was bugged tho and I wasnt able to list it for the guy who wanted it. Idk if he still wants it, but bid was 750k. I'll talk to him and let you know. 

1 minute ago, Abu Bakar Bashir said:

@Axe Do you still have donor shed open for sale?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would you be interested in buying my s2 dp21 house? It's a 2 crater on far east side of the town and easy to land a heli nearby if the lab is up north instead of on the east coast like normal. We're switching servers so I want to see it passed on to someone else instead of going out to pasture via the bank.

Just now, zlurker said:

Would you be interested in buying my s2 dp21 house? It's a 2 crater on far east side of the town and easy to land a heli nearby if the lab is up north instead of on the east coast like normal. We're switching servers so I want to see it passed on to someone else instead of going out to pasture via the bank.

I do not buy from other users for the purpose of  resale. Also. You do not need to sell it. You can have 5 houses on every server. You're only gonna get like 50k back from selling it. I'd say keep it just incase you switch back