X-Mas Montage

Just now, Mate said:

His montage is Missing the clips of his 25 kills in 3 fights I was looking forward to them guess not :shrug:

im sorry i didnt record them thats when i got my new hard drive and didnt download playstv next time doe!

but there is a clip of me killing 4 of u guys at arms named faded!

Edited by C0NN0R
5 hours ago, W00bzy said:

Aren't you the kid who called me a pay to win faggot and told me to kill myself because I had pilot coveralls and you whiffed half a mag on me?

Then got 1 tapped?

k...

Is that your first ever 1 tap or something? Like youv mentioned this atleast 194638 times, we get it dude, u finally killed some1 great job

11 hours ago, C0NN0R said:

im sorry i didnt record them thats when i got my new hard drive and didnt download playstv next time doe!

but there is a clip of me killing 4 of u guys at arms named faded!

"but there is a clip of me killing 4 of u guys at arms named faded!"

https://gyazo.com/d2d169e34770972f4f57bbcf534c1bb5

2 kills not 4 just like your amazing 25 kills that are no where to be found, your other 2 kills as faded at arms cannot be found.

@Mate

Edited by Ruiz
Mate likes this
5 minutes ago, Eazy said:

I think the real question is who are u?

See, the thing is. Most people know me, or know of me. You're some little retard from GTA who wasn't good enough to follow the rest of the pack into an actual good gang and had to suck Gareth off to put you in a gang that was way to good for you at the time so you can constantly respond to me on forums thinking anyone gives a fuck about you.

The only reason I know you is from people who you think are your friends coming to me and telling me how much of a faggot you are. Goodbye.

C0NN0R likes this
28 minutes ago, W00bzy said:

See, the thing is. Most people know me, or know of me. You're some little retard from GTA who wasn't good enough to follow the rest of the pack into an actual good gang and had to suck Gareth off to put you in a gang that was way to good for you at the time so you can constantly respond to me on forums thinking anyone gives a fuck about you.

The only reason I know you is from people who you think are your friends coming to me and telling me how much of a faggot you are. Goodbye.

LOL suck dick? I got invited into the gang so?:shrug:

47 minutes ago, Ruiz said:

"but there is a clip of me killing 4 of u guys at arms named faded!"

A clip

you have multiple clips with 1 to 2 kills not a clip killing 4 of u guys at arms

When I drop on cunt kill 2 then I'm on top of cunt and kill Quentin then the next clip I'm on window stuck and kill another 

sorry thought that I would cut some of the video out since it's a montage 

Edited by C0NN0R
Matthew likes this