4v10 vs NEW ERA lots of fun gf boiis

19 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Yeah they aint the brightest bunch.

Big talk for somebody that skates more than me, and I'm Canadian. I wasn't there but good fight @Tonysar, winning is only half the fun. :) 

ezgif_com_9dd148059b.gif

Why not be positive, people actually want to be around you then. It's a win-win. (Chances are this gets deleted :rolleyes:)

Edited by Legit
Eric916 and Tonysar like this
19 minutes ago, Legit said:

Big talk for somebody that skates more than me, and I'm Canadian. I wasn't there but good fight @Tonysar, winning is only half the fun. :) 

ezgif_com_9dd148059b.gif

Why not be positive, people actually want to be around you then. It's a win-win. (Chances are this gets deleted :rolleyes:)

everything you post get's deleted and for good reason.

cuz you make fun of Gnashes grammar

2 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

That fact you reported me for that just proves my point of how fucking retarded you all are.

The fact that you post something arrogant and toxic on anything you can shows how depressed you must be. 

WxFpCcZ.jpg

P.S Tbh I hate potatoes so I understand why you're so angry all the time.

Edited by Legit
Tonysar and FudgeR like this
31 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I posted one thing to begin with and got quoted with apache english from half of you. Im all good babe.

I have no idea what apache english is, must be some slang outside of my country. But I can tell you something, all of us take out our anger in different ways; Some play sports, some work out, some are keyboard warriors. We all have our vices, why don't you get a nice custom punching bag. You could even write the usernames of people that upset you on it and really get into it. It might even bring that testosterone fueled rage down to a controlled state till puberties over.

If all else fails you can drink your repressed anger and jealousy away. Good luck and godspeed.

Edited by Legit
Tonysar and FudgeR like this
38 minutes ago, Legit said:

I have no idea what apache english is, must be some slang outside of my country. But I can tell you something, all of us take out our anger in different ways; Some play sports, some work out, some are keyboard warriors. We all have our vices, why don't you get a nice custom punching bag. You could even write the usernames of people that upset you on it and really get into it. It might even bring that testosterone fueled rage down to a controlled state till puberties over.

If all else fails you can drink your repressed anger and jealousy away. Good luck and godspeed.

You take shit talking on the internet way to serious bud.

3 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

You take shit talking on the internet way to serious bud.

Are you sure I'm the one that takes it too seriously? Most people come on the internet to relax after a day of hard work, but unfortunately the internet is filled with these flies that are jealous at all the productive bees gathering pollen for the colony. These flies have one mission, to be as annoying and pretentious as possible to give the illusion of a positive existence.

Some banter between friends is all fun, but going out of your way to insult random people might be hiding insecurities of your own. The internet has plenty of people you can talk to for support :) 

Just now, Legit said:

Are you sure I'm the one that takes it too seriously? Most people come on the internet to relax after a day of hard work, but unfortunately the internet is filled with these flies that are jealous at all the productive bees gathering pollen for the colony. These flies have one mission, to be as annoying and pretentious as possible to give the illusion of a positive existence.

Some banter between friends is all fun, but going out of your way to insult random people might be hiding insecurities of your own. The internet has plenty of people you can talk to for support :) 

PJWLInZ.gif

1 minute ago, Legit said:

giphy.gif