How to make a lot of money

Michael

• Server 1/2/3/4 Cocaine
  • Server 5 Cocaine (Better than Altis Cocaine)
  • Heroin (All servers)
  • Scotch (Need to invest in a house)
  • Meth
  • Excavating (Good for gaining money to do the methods above, less risk)

There's plenty others but these are the ones I would personally use to get me financially stable.

EDIT

• Drug Runners (You need to be a fairly good pilot, I recommend practising first)
Edited by Goyneyyy
Just now, iNotey said:

Idk just do DP missions until you get money and then do like a box truck filled with cocaine or something. Bounty hunting is good, so is being a cop.

What about alcohol? Is it profitable ? Or methamphetamine ? I'm totally unexperienced at those things :(

Just now, Goyneyyy said:
  • Server 1/2/3/4 Cocaine
  • Server 5 Cocaine (Better than Altis Cocaine)
  • Heroin (All servers)
  • Scotch (Need to invest in a house)
  • Meth
  • Excavating (Good for gaining money to do the methods above, less risk)

There's plenty others but these are the ones I would personally use to get me financially stable.

EDIT

• Drug Runners (You need to be a fairly good pilot, I recommend practising first)

Don't i need a house for meth ?

Just now, Michael said:

Don't i need a house for meth ?

No, but it would be beneficial.

You just need 3 ingredients; Hydrogen Suplhate, Phosphorous and Ephedra. The only illegal ingredient is Ephedra, and obviously the Meth lab is also an illegal area.

Depending on how much money you have, I am selling a house for meth on server 1 at the moment. It is a low tier house so it is not too expensive.

Take a look if you like:

1 minute ago, Goyneyyy said:

No, but it would be beneficial.

You just need 3 ingredients; Hydrogen Suplhate, Phosphorous and Ephedra. The only illegal ingredient is Ephedra, and obviously the Meth lab is also an illegal area.

Depending on how much money you have, I am selling a house for meth on server 1 at the moment. It is a low tier house so it is not too expensive.

Take a look if you like:

I checked the house, ill keep that in mind but i think ill start with scotch.... 

Just now, TheMikeyLaw said:

Set aside a whole few hours or so where you will simply grind and make money, not fun I know but it's more beneficial in the long term. Make money all the way to cap, buy houses/crates whatever, grind back up to cap, store some goods and then have your fun with rebel guns and shit.

Good luck

Wise words man. So true B)

1 hour ago, Michael said:

I really need to make some serious money so ,

COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY TIP / ADVICE / SUGGEST :)

thanks pals .

https://youtu.be/bcuAw77J8_Y  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Run Meth use this to guide you along the way.  Make sure you process twice and get the talent.  The ingredients are Phosphorus, Hydrogen and Ephedra.  You will need one of each per meth you process, remember process twice.  Guaranteed to make money just don't give up if you get busted one time.  Have fun with all that money.

Michael likes this
23 minutes ago, DJB said:

Run Meth use this to guide you along the way.  Make sure you process twice and get the talent.  The ingredients are Phosphorus, Hydrogen and Ephedra.  You will need one of each per meth you process, remember process twice.  Guaranteed to make money just don't give up if you get busted one time.  Have fun with all that money.

Will do bud. Thanks ;)

DJB likes this
On 12/28/2016 at 3:02 AM, Michael said:

*how much money do i make in one run of scotch ?

like 1k per scotch so a full barrel of scotch is like 67k roughly.. It's easy money and you can make money doing other things while its aging.

Things you need:

Talents: Citizenship

Housing: At least a 70k house (70k will hold 2 barrels or a barrel and crate)

Aging: 1-3 barrels depending on house 

Making scotch to age: Gather barley (near apple field in kavala or any open area you see the brown plants. Scroll wheel and select Gather Barley), Water, and Yeast (water and yeast found at market, you can get water at gas stations but not yeast.)

Amounts: For 1 full barrel I do a Prowler and a carryall. You can hold 22 of each on your person and 46 of each in the Prowler (keep in mind these amounts are specifically for if you have carryall and a prowler)

Michael likes this
On 31/12/2016 at 10:38 PM, Eric916 said:

like 1k per scotch so a full barrel of scotch is like 67k roughly.. It's easy money and you can make money doing other things while its aging.

Things you need:

Talents: Citizenship

Housing: At least a 70k house (70k will hold 2 barrels or a barrel and crate)

Aging: 1-3 barrels depending on house 

Making scotch to age: Gather barley (near apple field in kavala or any open area you see the brown plants. Scroll wheel and select Gather Barley), Water, and Yeast (water and yeast found at market, you can get water at gas stations but not yeast.)

Amounts: For 1 full barrel I do a Prowler and a carryall. You can hold 22 of each on your person and 46 of each in the Prowler (keep in mind these amounts are specifically for if you have carryall and a prowler)

thanks for the info pal ! :D

Eric916 likes this