Texas Hold'em (No Limit) with Asylum Money?

Play Poker with Asylum Money  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play poker with asylum money?

• Yes!
    • No.

I have been looking into methods for gambling with Asylum Life money. I have found a website that allows you to host private poker tables. I set up a table with parameters that I feel would allow many players to participate. Big blinds would be $2,500 and small blinds would be $1,250. The minimum buy-in would be $50,000 (20 BB) and the maximum buy-in would be $250,000 (100 BB). I wanted to know if players would be interested in participating. As well, if enough people are interested, I could facilitate a small tournament with buy-ins.

*Note* Players would have to make a account on www.bluffave.com to play

Webpage for Poker: http://www.bluffave.com/AsylumLifePoker

Edited by Maric
Eric916 likes this
Just now, Cooper said:

Cash tables would never work, would have to be done in tournament format with a bot receiving the buy-in and having the winnings wired to the winners because otherwise it would be aids trying to pay people 

I understand the concern. I would want to try it out with only a few players to see how it would work out. I haven't fully thought out how this will function. I was hoping for some suggestions. A tournament would do best to start, likely.

Trust goes a long way here, and i doubt many people will trust you with their money. I mean maybe if a site was designed where players can deposit in game cash to you and have it added on there and same goes for withdrawing. But most likely that would be against their rules. But a sort of gambling system would be entertaining (besides lottery)

Crossfade likes this
Just now, henky said:

I'm in trusted player a admin who would hold the money

Wat?

5 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Trust goes a long way here, and i doubt many people will trust you with their money. I mean maybe if a site was designed where players can deposit in game cash to you and have it added on there and same goes for withdrawing. But most likely that would be against their rules. But a sort of gambling system would be entertaining (besides lottery)

I was hoping to solve that by maybe getting a administrator involved to facilitate deposits and payments for the time being, until I find a better solution.

3 minutes ago, Reapered said:

i would only play tournaments

I will likely host a tournament first to test the websites' capabilities.

RexProcer likes this
Just now, Sneaky said:

Seems suspect. Lots of trust involved with people paying up and a lot of potential for people to just scam. 

^

11 minutes ago, Maric said:

I was hoping to solve that by maybe getting a administrator involved to facilitate deposits and payments for the time being, until I find a better solution.

Just now, Sneaky said:

Problem is it could be time consuming doing frequent payouts and buy ins from various people of different time zones/hours of the day. Know what im saying?

Yeh thats true. Maybe admins would only help with tourneys and then some trusted members could do other things or its like selling money and based on trust between the players

Edited by Riot INC
4 minutes ago, Riot INC said:

Yeh thats true. Maybe admins would only help with tourneys and then some trusted members could do other things or its like selling money and based on trust between the players

Its concerning because someone could build trust until they break it. Its easy for me to hold 50k to build trust but as more players join and the pool grows i can pull out with free money at any time. Not saying itd happen for sure but people are scummy with money buying so its food for thought.

Just now, Sneaky said:

Its concerning because someone could build trust until they break it. Its easy for me to hold 50k to build trust but as more players join and the pool grows i can pull out with free money at any time. Not saying itd happen for sure but people are scummy with money buying so its food for thought.

Yah that totally makes sense. I think if someone got mad they might do it. I mean other than admins there aren't really trusted members haha. Everyone hates each other

Just now, Riot INC said:

Yah that totally makes sense. I think if someone got mad they might do it. I mean other than admins there aren't really trusted members haha. Everyone hates each other

Yep. Obviously not saying it would happen but the possibility is enough to advise everyone to think. Ultimately id love to see some stuff on asylum like a blackjack game and slots. Would be a fun addition. Ive seen it elsewhere so i know its possible :)

Donald likes this
4 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Yep. Obviously not saying it would happen but the possibility is enough to advise everyone to think. Ultimately id love to see some stuff on asylum like a blackjack game and slots. Would be a fun addition. Ive seen it elsewhere so i know its possible :)

Trust would obviously be the biggest concern here, If it were be something advertised on the forums an admin could give a guarantee. 

If anybody complains that they were not paid for their winnings it could be investigated. I think the stakes are high when it comes to scamming, we all witnessed what happened last time.

Edited by Legit
46 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

I am interested in discussing, with administrators, possible ways to safeguard against scamming.

I would totally play but a admin would need to be holding the money... I feel like it would be an awesome add to this community however I may sound like an idiot but it needs to be limited to 18+ due to it being gambling. Even tho it's on a video game.. I know people under 18 have done worse but gambling is something that shouldn't be accessed by people underage... I'm sure others feel the same and I'm sure others don't.. dont hate

Edited by CrossFade
25 minutes ago, CrossFade said:

I would totally play but a admin would need to be holding the money... I feel like it would be an awesome add to this community however I may sound like an idiot but it needs to be limited to 18+ due to it being gambling. Even tho it's on a video game.. I know people under 18 have done worse but gambling is something that shouldn't be accessed by people underage... I'm sure others feel the same and I'm sure others don't.. dont hate

ummm.. have you seen how they do donations now?