How To Make Alcohol (OUTDATED)

Tiefman

7 hours ago, Bikstok said:

Assuming you put 100 scotch in a barrel (pretend it fits). Would it process like this?

- Before restart:
[100] new make scotch

- 1st restart:
[20] scotch
[80] new make scotch

- 2nd restart:
[20] 15 year scotch
[20] scotch
[60] new make scotch

- 3rd restart:
[20] 25 year scotch
[20] 15 year scotch
[20] scotch
[40] new make scotch

- 4th restart:
[40] 25 year scotch
[20] 15 year scotch
[20] scotch
[20] new make scotch

- 5th restart:
[60] 25 year scotch
[20] 15 year scotch
[20] scotch

- 6th restart:
[80] 25 year scotch
[20] 15 year scotch

- 7th restart:
[100] 25 year scotch

Yep! It does 20 per stage per restart so that is correct.

Thanks for the guide, haven't tried out alcohol yet but looks like a good way to make some money. This is more for donors with a house crate, although if you play this game as much as some people do, you really should be getting a crate house by now. This will incentivise people to donate $10 to help the community servers, go start making dat booze 

Thanks for the guide, will help a lot as I didn't know shit about it lol

Edited by Cassettes
On 1/16/2016 at 1:10 PM, Trenton said:

Paratus, you said that whiskey ages much faster than scotch, now how does that work? Don't they both age at restart? Or does whiskey say age 40 at restart instead of 20 for scotch? 

Whiskey does not have a per-tick limit. If you have 50 white dog, you'll get 50 whiskey the next tick. Whiskey is more valuable than scotch at the lower levels, so scotch isn't necessarily the best income.

Treeontyn likes this
2 hours ago, Paratus said:

Whiskey does not have a per-tick limit. If you have 50 white dog, you'll get 50 whiskey the next tick. Whiskey is more valuable than scotch at the lower levels, so scotch isn't necessarily the best income.

Interesting... so if I had a 220k house with 2 barrles, each had 66 whiskey, it would take a single restart for it to all age to max? Tunnel Snakes are making it realllyyy hard for me to finish this guide so any info about Whiskey would be much appreciated

24 minutes ago, Tiefman said:

Interesting... so if I had a 220k house with 2 barrles, each had 66 whiskey, it would take a single restart for it to all age to max? Tunnel Snakes are making it realllyyy hard for me to finish this guide so any info about Whiskey would be much appreciated

Whiskey simply doesn't have the 20 limit per tick. It still has the same number of levels to age though.

6 minutes ago, bamf said:

You can get money faster with Whiskey than you can Scotch. Like in real life, Scitch is a long play. 

I did the math, I think.

It takes 6 restarts to fully process x barrels of scotch, lets pretend its 2 cause thats probably what most people have.

So, after 6 restarts with 2 barrels you can sell 120 - 25 year scotch for 120,000. 

Alternatively, with Whiskey, it will fully process after 3 restarts, but sell for 455 each

So your left with the choices of 120,000 over 6 restarts, or 55000 over 3

They're essentially the same, no? Because 55000 x 2 (3 restarts x 2 = 6restarts) = 110000 over 6 restarts

Edited by Tiefman
Cassettes likes this