Let's talk about Turfs

38 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Whats does AE have to do with spawning at a red turf?

the kid is literally braindead just ignore him

also housing definitely needs to be disabled, it's so OP

rodo houses should be for meth not for respawning 10 times at your turf to defend it

4 hours ago, reid said:

Cover the flag, if 1 person would be able to cap and not get shot from a building it would be easy for them to have 1 or 2 teammates look out for them

As well as don't be stupid and execute people who have a house in turf.

A) None of that applies when they can respawn in 30 seconds

B.) I said disable housing OR move the flag

3 hours ago, LastKiller said:

this shit again?this topic is old.just stop bitching draw people out of their camping spots use cars to block the flag and better tactics.stop crying and adapt.so many ways to take care of campers but all you do is complain good job people!

it would be better if they would make asylum exchange return

You. You are a moron if you think "block the flag" is a viable strat. 90% of vehicles are not bullet proof. I'm one of the last people you should be giving a lecture about tactics. lmfao. gtfo. Go back to cop pls. 

You should't be able to just stop people from spawning at their houses in turfs just simply disable the ability to lock you doors (can still lock crates). This would then allow someone to still spawn and regear, it is just so they can no longer sit in their locked house. It would make the turf more CQC because instead of just running to the flag you would have to clear the buildings even owned ones to check if it safe to take 

I think they should disable spawning but not crates... (for both cartels and turfs). Spawning in it vs. being able to grab some mags or put a csat on is totally different and only a SMALL ADVANTAGE. a slight convenience doesn't hurt but a rebel NPC/crate filled to the brim in a cartel/turf is a little much. Asylum isn't call of duty.

agreed @Legit 

Edited by drex
16 hours ago, Axe said:

A) None of that applies when they can respawn in 30 seconds

B.) I said disable housing OR move the flag

You. You are a moron if you think "block the flag" is a viable strat. 90% of vehicles are not bullet proof. I'm one of the last people you should be giving a lecture about tactics. lmfao. gtfo. Go back to cop pls. 

ok mister i know everything and i am the best.no reason to argue with you.whatever makes you feel better.also i am NOT A COP .like i told you use your brain not that hard to cap if you really wish to get the turf i am talking from experience

Edited by LastKiller

I'm not gonna read everything because I can see this is a no they are ok vs a no you are a rat I will jsut frop my input here.

Something needs to be done with Turfs. A gameplay for them is so needed. Make it completly like a Cartel, people profit more form a turf now than from a Cartel, thy want the benefit, make them cost, disable the spawn of the houses when area is read but leave the creates, then they will need to hear but first drive from somewhere. Remove completly the cap and make it like a cartel with a reduced zone with the group with more people with 5.56 or above able to cap it, or just like a cartel cap doesn't move if there is another gang. Keep it in cycles with pop up times, and with the currently 15 minutes it takes know.

Honeslty I think this is one of the main issues why people refuse to fight cartels and that's without going into the gangs that complain about cops arriving the area.

Forgot to say, lower the radius so its only the town so that forces a fight and a seek and kill cqc game.

But please, do something with them

Haych likes this

It's dumb how u can't have houses close to cartels but u can have a house 10m from a turf flag. I Love fighting at turfs BUT as everyone els knows having to fight 10 pistol bangers that comes back over and over and over again fucking sucks, lock them Damn houses when that shit is red already, keep fighting @Axe or i'll send smarty on u :kermit:

7 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

It's dumb how u can't have houses close to cartels but u can have a house 10m from a turf flag. I Love fighting at turfs BUT as everyone els knows having to fight 10 pistol bangers that comes back over and over and over again fucking sucks, lock them Damn houses when that shit is red already, keep fighting @Axe or i'll send smarty on u :kermit:

Yeah cancel spawns but keep crates... 

People should get a chance to go cap/defend or attack it at least once an make a legit effort to try for it other then just pistol banging it with a rook an a prayer. On the same hand you shouldn't be punished in a way cause you bought a good piece of property to help your group/gang.Having it so people lose there house or not be able to buy one in turf seems harsh.

*Change the weaponry needed to cap the flag to 5.56 and higher.(Maybe)

*Moving the Flag could hinder things but in the end i see it still being a camp fest at some point,and who ever has a bigger gun at the time will just most likely wall bang if its moved into a house,so the lesser equipped gangs/groups will have trouble...not that its our problem its theirs for not getting bigger guns,but none the less still don't help.

*Possibly reduce the red zone and maybe introduce a penalty style cool down for just turf spawns while its rdm zone,x amount of time after first respawn and increase it if they die more then once/or lock em from that house spawn point/Just won't be able to gear from that house while in red.

*Maybe randomize where the flag spawns each time it pops for cap,so every time is different when it pops,From where ever in the redzone. Or once its capped it moves from that current spot to another random spot that has to be defended,so you can't camp that current spot with your go to spot.

*Having a cartel style progress bar.......Maybe if it was like a 5 min bar for cap...that could force the fight for both sides or who ever is fighting...hmm( id like to see more on this)..sounds healthy,but what if cops come in turf would that have a affect on it even tho there not a gang,but interrupting the cap while being around?

Just a few thoughts..

• 3 weeks later...