An actual message to asylum.

Jaconite

To the people I have offended in the past I am sorry, 

Yes I lied in my first App ever on asylum (there was no change I was getting in anyway)

To all my haters: You can trash talk me I really don't care, I'm not attention seeking i'm just seeking a clean slate for 2017.

I hope you could find a place within you to forgive me

2017 is going to be a new Jaconite

Heres some people I can think off the top of my head:

@Gareth@Jimbo@OLL13 @explicit@HardyBxoxo @Feenix @O/|/|3GA@John Lemmon@AndrewFam @Eazy @pete

I won't be replying to any of the comments as I am leaving the old Jaconite behind me and moving forward

Once again I am sorry to all the people I have offended,

Peace

2 hours ago, OLL13 said:

You never did anything to me, I'm the nicest guy on Asylum you don't need to apologise. But I would delete this post quick before you get roasted because it's the Internet 

Really? REally?REAlly?REALly?REALLy?REALLY?

I like the idea little fella but in this community the best thing is to hide for awhile to reset your name or change it. People forget people pretty easily unless you were already relevant and did some dumb shit like steal a gang bank

Edited by Sugarfoot
/|/|0T4RD, Eyad and JIMBO like this
17 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Really? REally?REAlly?REALly?REALLy?REALLY?

I like the idea little fella but in this community the best thing is to hide for awhile to reset your name or change it. People forget people pretty easily unless you were already relevant and did some dumb shit like steal a gang bank

Its been a few years. What was that dudes name? I forget but fuck the video leading up was hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, O/|/|3GA said:

Thats funny you posted this on my birthday I appreciate that. Anyway this shit is a game I have too much going on irl to have a chip on my shoulder life is too great for all that drama right now fuck that. Get money, fuck bitches, live life and forgive but never forget. I'll be back later this year

I miss you motard. Lets netflix and chill

Feenix and /|/|0T4RD like this