> Posts to forums

> Everyone Lobbies to get Pilot Coveralls Removed Because They're OP

> Admins & Devs Read

> Devs laugh

> laugh

fixed newfag

Clint Beastwood likes this
1 hour ago, bamf said:

You're saying you would like to see new skins become available like the pilot coveralls did?

Why not just in rebel clothing store? Make it so I can get some form of pilot coveralls without spending $100's on crates. Maybe a new rebel talent / cosmetic gang perk? @bamf

Edited by Bunni
: ) likes this
On 1/3/2017 at 6:22 PM, bamf said:

You're saying you would like to see new skins become available like the pilot coveralls did?

CSAT coveralls are already in loot crates. Theres no possible way to get any other form of pilot coveralls. Just add these to the normal rebel / clothing stores

Edited by Sean.
: ) likes this
  • 1 month later...

Have people not learned yet that Coveralls have broken hit registration. As much as I like the addition of new clothing every time, I disagree with anything Coveralls related. I still think CSAT Coveralls should be replaced with another CSAT alternative for the sake of keeping the game balanced.

9 hours ago, Haych said:

Have people not learned yet that Coveralls have broken hit registration. As much as I like the addition of new clothing every time, I disagree with anything Coveralls related. I still think CSAT Coveralls should be replaced with another CSAT alternative for the sake of keeping the game balanced.

are you stupid?the pilot coveralls have the same armor in game as the csat fatigues.no need to replace them.three shots to the chest and they are dead with both but since you people spray a hole mag and miss the important area where you should hit them you say the game is unbalanced because they do not die.The only things the pilot coveralls suit does better than the csat  fatigues are:1 helps you camouflage easier

2.gives you a bigger chance of surviving a grenade because of the explosive resistance(you have a flak vest with them )

About the broken hit registration stop bitching about it the same thing happens with the normal csats.I survived and have seen people survive a headshot or neck shot because of those fatigues(fucking broken hitbox)but still the same thing happens to both so do not try to make the csat coveralls seem better than the fatigues because guess what they are the same in terms of ballistic resistance

Edit:also if you would even look on editor you would see that nato and aaf coveralls have a very small armor rating so anything over a 9mm would kill you to the head or neck in one shot .maybe even a 9mm to the head since its armor rating is smaller than the tac vest?

Edited by LastKiller
10 hours ago, LastKiller said:

are you stupid?the pilot coveralls have the same armor in game as the csat fatigues.no need to replace them.three shots to the chest and they are dead with both but since you people spray a hole mag and miss the important area where you should hit them you say the game is unbalanced because they do not die.The only things the pilot coveralls suit does better than the csat  fatigues are:1 helps you camouflage easier

2.gives you a bigger chance of surviving a grenade because of the explosive resistance(you have a flak vest with them )

About the broken hit registration stop bitching about it the same thing happens with the normal csats.I survived and have seen people survive a headshot or neck shot because of those fatigues(fucking broken hitbox)but still the same thing happens to both so do not try to make the csat coveralls seem better than the fatigues because guess what they are the same in terms of ballistic resistance

Edit:also if you would even look on editor you would see that nato and aaf coveralls have a very small armor rating so anything over a 9mm would kill you to the head or neck in one shot .maybe even a 9mm to the head since its armor rating is smaller than the tac vest?

Jesus you're retarded. @Axe tested and made a in depth table regarding Coveralls vs Fatigues, is that not enough proof for you? Yes they are the exact same in ballistic resistance on 'paper' compared to its CSAT Fatigue counterpart everyone knows that, that is not my argument. Coveralls have a broken groin hit registration, shooting around that region does significantly less damage with any firearm. There was even a point in the game where you would sponge 4 .338 rounds to that region with a Mar-10. Why are you trying to argue something that has been tested and proven?

35 minutes ago, Haych said:

Jesus you're retarded. @Axe tested and made a in depth table regarding Coveralls vs Fatigues, is that not enough proof for you? Yes they are the exact same in ballistic resistance on 'paper' compared to its CSAT Fatigue counterpart everyone knows that, that is not my argument. Coveralls have a broken groin hit registration, shooting around that region does significantly less damage with any firearm. There was even a point in the game where you would sponge 4 .338 rounds to that region with a Mar-10. Why are you trying to argue something that has been tested and proven?

The 3rip video of him tanking a mag or so of 7.62 to the dickpiece on Olympus was fucking hilarious.

Haych likes this
On 2/12/2017 at 7:13 PM, Vanilla Coke said:

The 3rip video of him tanking a mag or so of 7.62 to the dickpiece on Olympus was fucking hilarious.

On 2/12/2017 at 7:20 PM, Haych said:

I tried finding that video to prove to this idiot but it seems like hes taken it down.

he was also wearing a gl rig not a carrier 

• 1 month later...