Revive Stratis For Gang Fights.

This server may of been a very aids server to play on but everyone who played on this server knew what they signed up for. A cool idea would be to change this server into a server with only cartels on it just for gangs to fight for things. Maybe have a few rebels or even just have areas that are green zones. This is just an idea.

Just now, Boomerman said:

This server may of been a very aids server to play on but everyone who played on this server knew what they signed up for. A cool idea would be to change this server into a server with only cartels on it just for gangs to fight for things. Maybe have a few rebels or even just have areas that are green zones. This is just an idea.

:frog: 

2 minutes ago, bamf said:

How much would that be worth to you on an ongoing basis to support the server itself as well as development efforts for Stratis?

Better than having a less active server that is just wasting resources. I would suggest another altis life server as that would probably even be more active than tanoa at times.

3 hours ago, Budbringer said:

Its because he doesnt have Apex, so he cant hold hands and make free money on Tanoa, so he wants Stratis back for free money there

Or the fact that most of the old members want it back. I dont care about money making as thats not an issue. It was enjoyable and not everyone wants to throw money at their screen for a dlc.

28 minutes ago, Boomerman said:

Or the fact that most of the old members want it back. I dont care about money making as thats not an issue. It was enjoyable and not everyone wants to throw money at their screen for a dlc.

We did bring it back for a while, and literally no one played on S5 (Stratis).

Budbringer likes this
3 hours ago, Boomerman said:

they did bring it back at one point and literally no one played it your beating a dead horse.