Rainbow six siege Montage

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2017 at 6:57 PM, The Weeb said:

so because your pro means you cant cheat?

If everyone only knew how seriously little knowledge Nvk has of computers everyone would hopefully feel really pathetic for labeling him a hacker. The kid can barely manage to do anything with a PC other than install games from Steam and play. I wouldn't be surprised if I've got more text messages, phone calls, and TeamViewer remote help requests from him than the total amount of days I've known him, which is going on nearly 3 years. For anyone who thinks he could pull off scripting in multiple games for as long as he's been accused without ever once getting caught for anything AND THEN going to LAN finals and end up the statistically best player among every other professional player there is infinitely more delusional than any Flat Earther or lunatic conspiracy theorist I've ever heard of. It's been well over a year since he last dragged his pre-pubescent balls across each of your guys' tear drenched faces, so I'd have thought by now most of you imbeciles would have had plenty of emotional therapy sessions by now to have reconciled your shortcomings and have moved on to tackle bigger issues such as your lack of validation as a man from your fathers or your severe victimization complex, but I suppose you guys are a much worse case than I expected. I'm guessing your parents all just hoped that all their problems would eventually take care of themselves as soon as each of you were tall enough to reach the knife drawer, but I guess not every festering boil on the ass of this Earth goes away on its own... They need professionals to deal with them.

To close, I'd just like to paraphrase the only response every pathetic hater out there basically ever has to say, and that is: "NA-NA-NA-NA-BOO-BOO, STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO-DOO!"

And also...

Edited by Distilled
Feenix and Dom like this
8 hours ago, Distilled said:

If everyone only knew how seriously little knowledge Nvk has of computers everyone would hopefully feel really pathetic for labeling him a hacker. The kid can barely manage to do anything with a PC other than install games from Steam and play. I wouldn't be surprised if I've got more text messages, phone calls, and TeamViewer remote help requests from him than the total amount of days I've known him, which is going on nearly 3 years. For anyone who thinks he could pull off scripting in multiple games for as long as he's been accused without ever once getting caught for anything AND THEN going to LAN finals and end up the statistically best player among every other professional player there is infinitely more delusional than any Flat Earther or lunatic conspiracy theorist I've ever heard of. It's been well over a year since he last dragged his pre-pubescent balls across each of your guys' tear drenched faces, so I'd have thought by now most of you imbeciles would have had plenty of emotional therapy sessions by now to have reconciled your shortcomings and have moved on to tackle bigger issues such as your lack of validation as a man from your fathers or your severe victimization complex, but I suppose you guys are a much worse case than I expected. I'm guessing your parents all just hoped that all their problems would eventually take care of themselves as soon as each of you were tall enough to reach the knife drawer, but I guess not every festering boil on the ass of this Earth goes away on its own... They need professionals to deal with them.

To close, I'd just like to paraphrase the only response every pathetic hater out there basically ever has to say, and that is: "NA-NA-NA-NA-BOO-BOO, STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO-DOO!"

And also...

yes wear those kneepads he signed for you some more. you are literally irrelevant in this community. Omg you've known him for 3 years omggg!!! does that mean you two are in some sort of serious relationship lol. not like you are the only 2 people in this community with a long history of knowing eachother. this topic has been dead for how long and now you wanna come and show everyone how much you blow him? please gtfo. tbh why do you show your self in this community still. gone for about 2 months it seems and the first post you make when you return is a "oh lemme defend him so i can get dick sucking points" topic.

Edited by The Weeb
Clockwerk likes this
On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎29 at 3:53 PM, The Weeb said:

yes wear those kneepads he signed for you some more. you are literally irrelevant in this community. Omg you've known him for 3 years omggg!!! does that mean you two are in some sort of serious relationship lol. not like you are the only 2 people in this community with a long history of knowing eachother. this topic has been dead for how long and now you wanna come and show everyone how much you blow him? please gtfo. tbh why do you show your self in this community still. gone for about 2 months it seems and the first post you make when you return is a "oh lemme defend him so i can get dick sucking points" topic.

he's not known in a community as small as a pee and you are known as the weeb whos really loosing

Clockwerk and Dom like this
  • 4 weeks later...

#

On 1/29/2017 at 0:53 PM, The Weeb said:

Dom likes this