Time to hang up my keyboard and mouse (GONE WRONG) (SHOTS TAKEN)

Im now done with asylum after a couple fun years. This shit consumed my life and now that my gang broke up (void) it gives me a good reason to leave. shout out to all who shared fun moments with me @zaney @jwilly  @Sean.(keep finessing) @Vortex @dat_iceman (my boi) @James Ford(my man better than all u fuck boi's)@thero @Spaceand sum others (srry bb's)

ohh and one last thing fuck all u lames with big E dicks nerdy ahh. @Marzoh when i think lame i think of u straight up bitch(don't dos me plz face ass) :) and fuck some others too. if the shoe fits wear it. 

Have a great 2017. Bless.

Edited by Kaif Trump
8 minutes ago, Kaif Trump said:

Im now done with asylum after a couple fun years. This shit consumed my life and now that my gang broke up (void) it gives me a good reason to leave. shout out to all who shared fun moments with me @zaney @jwilly  @Sean.(keep finessing) @Vortex @dat_iceman (my boi) @James Ford(my man better than all u fuck boi's)@thero and sum others (srry bb's)

ohh and one last thing fuck all u lames with big E dicks nerdy ahh. @Marzoh when i think lame i think of u straight up bitch(don't dos me plz face ass) :) and fuck some others too. if the shoe fits wear it. 

Gonna miss playin with u and ur "windows movie maker isnt free" ass. Goodluck man.

Edited by jwilly
Vortex and Kaif Trump like this
3 hours ago, Kaif Trump said:

Im now done with asylum after a couple fun years. This shit consumed my life and now that my gang broke up (void) it gives me a good reason to leave. shout out to all who shared fun moments with me @zaney @jwilly  @Sean.(keep finessing) @Vortex @dat_iceman (my boi) @James Ford(my man better than all u fuck boi's)@thero @Spaceand sum others (srry bb's)

bye dad 

Kaif Trump likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...