kids get wrecked

33 minutes ago, Marco said:

lmao never once said it was HAHAHAH giphy.gif dumbass

7 minutes ago, St0rM said:

Why are you always so salty fsa retard

I'm not mad at all.

We have a down syndrome kid whose failing home school on here mocking kids 

and another guy who is asking for a simple thread a guy made to get locked. Like who the fuck are you "Marco"  You sucked enough dick to get recognized in the APD but not in the community kid. gtfo outta here

30 minutes ago, W00bzy said:

I'm not mad at all.

and another guy who is asking for a simple thread a guy made to get locked. Like who the fuck are you "Marco"  You sucked enough dick to get recognized in the APD but not in the community kid. gtfo outta here

i love when kids like you ask "who are you" THIS A VIDEO GAME no body cares about how successful you are at this broken game and the sooner u get that threw ur tiny mind the sooner u will do somthing with ur life lmao and for the APD part i never played to get known lol i play to have fun and i do, i dont need people to know who i am online like you lmao stay mad im done 

Edited by Marco
32 minutes ago, W00bzy said:

I'm not mad at all.

idk where you got this im homeschooled from. Also what are you doing with your life you sit on the forums and talk shit to random people

44 minutes ago, Marco said:

i love when kids like you ask "who are you" THIS A VIDEO GAME no body cares about how successful you are at this broken game and the sooner u get that threw ur tiny mind the sooner u will do somthing with ur life lmao and for the APD part i never played to get known lol i play to have fun and i do, i dont need people to know who i am online like you lmao stay mad im done 

I love when kids like you ask "Who are you?". THIS A VIDEO GAME. Nobody cares about how successful you are at this broken game and the sooner you get that through your tiny mind the sooner you will do something with your life. Lmao and for the APD part, I never played to get known. Lol I play to have fun and I do. I don't need people to know who I am online like you. Lmao, stay mad, I'm done.

FTFY, learn to formulate a sentence before you talk to me.

Doesn't seem like I'm the one whose mad...:frog: 

Edited by W00bzy
12 minutes ago, St0rM said:

idk where you got this im homeschooled from. Also what are you doing with your life you sit on the forums and talk shit to random people

Have you heard of a phone? Possibly with an internet connection?

One that would allow me to access the forums at any and all times I'm willing to?

Magic.

10 minutes ago, W00bzy said:

I love when kids like you ask "Who are you?". THIS A VIDEO GAME. Nobody cares about how successful you are at this broken game and the sooner u get that through you're tiny mind the sooner you will do something with your life. Lmao and for the APD part, I never played to get known. Lol I play to have fun and I do. I don't need people to know who I am online like you. Lmao, stay mad, I'm done.

FTFY, learn to formulate a sentence before you talk to me.

Doesn't seem like I'm the one whose mad...:frog: 

Did you really just add punctuation into his sentence.

19 hours ago, W00bzy said:

I'm not mad at all.

And you wonder why your still blacklisted :frog: 

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2017 at 8:38 PM, W00bzy said:

I'm not mad at all.

sooooo do you consider yourself as a known player in this community? lmfao