There's a new Bounty Hunter king on the island!

22 hours ago, Budbringer said:

wdMKR3a.jpg

I have checked with the goverment and I am currently the bounty hunter with the most arrests on the server :)

To all the people I have jailed, hope you enjoyed jail, to all the people not yet arrested by us, dont worry, your time will come :D

Man the times you arrested me... was nothing less than a dagger in my back. Goodjob on the arrests tho! 

22 hours ago, Kettles said:

I'd like to see the top 10 BHs with the most arrests across all the servers.

Top 10 scum on the Asylum servers...

22 hours ago, Xehons said:

Why has bounty hunting become such a large part of the server now hardly anyone did it back then 

It is fun but it's also aids to be caught by BHs.. I think the main reason honestly everyone is BH nowadays is cuz rebel is so dam expensive.

You can't casually play as a rebel. You either play hardcore or you can't really be a rebel so I see why people bh.

It also takes a good deal of time to get geared, grab turfs, and/or cartels. Rebel outposts are few and far between. Cops will instantly try and stop you if they see you with illegal weapon sometimes they will follow you just because they see rebel gear and attempt a casual stop. Other gangs want you dead for taking there cartels etc...

Whereas BH you usually still have your gear from the last time you were on (this usually is the case on rebel too but not always :P) 

bh loadouts are cheap. every city has a bh shop you can easily re gear and it doesn't take much time to grab a few bounties. sure tracking takes awhile but you can avoid that by just soft logging till you get bounties closer by. All in all bh is fun you get to fight a lot make decent money and you don't have to answer to anyone like APD so if you wanna rob the guy before you turn him in you can choose to do that. It gives you a lot of freedom plus you have an MX which is a pretty powerful weapon to be able to walk around with legally even if it only has downing rounds.

5 hours ago, Eric916 said:

It is fun but it's also aids to be caught by BHs.. I think the main reason honestly everyone is BH nowadays is cuz rebel is so dam expensive.

You can't casually play as a rebel. You either play hardcore or you can't really be a rebel so I see why people bh.

It also takes a good deal of time to get geared, grab turfs, and/or cartels. Rebel outposts are few and far between. Cops will instantly try and stop you if they see you with illegal weapon sometimes they will follow you just because they see rebel gear and attempt a casual stop. Other gangs want you dead for taking there cartels etc...

Whereas BH you usually still have your gear from the last time you were on (this usually is the case on rebel too but not always :P) 

bh loadouts are cheap. every city has a bh shop you can easily re gear and it doesn't take much time to grab a few bounties. sure tracking takes awhile but you can avoid that by just soft logging till you get bounties closer by. All in all bh is fun you get to fight a lot make decent money and you don't have to answer to anyone like APD so if you wanna rob the guy before you turn him in you can choose to do that. It gives you a lot of freedom plus you have an MX which is a pretty powerful weapon to be able to walk around with legally even if it only has downing rounds.

Or you can be a hardcore bh with cast + carrier lite and loadouts are almost the same

On 1/9/2017 at 1:46 PM, Budbringer said:

wdMKR3a.jpg

I have checked with the goverment and I am currently the bounty hunter with the most arrests on the server :)

To all the people I have jailed, hope you enjoyed jail, to all the people not yet arrested by us, dont worry, your time will come :D

BRING IT

On 10-1-2017 at 7:51 PM, Eric916 said:

Rebel gear and BH is almost the same amount of money only a different is the gun. I think we pay 8k and you do if you own everything 10k

3 hours ago, henky said:

Rebel gear and BH is almost the same amount of money only a different is the gun. I think we pay 8k and you do if you own everything 10k

yeah good point a good BH is gonna have full gear but a lot just get a tact vest and you dont necessarily need CSATs and Carrier Lite to bounty hunt imo.

Plus cheaper gun and the fact that you won't get it taken by cops was my other main point. Basically it's similar if not cheaper price, you don't get fucked with by cops, and you don't have as much risk of dying playing BH as you do Rebel.

Usually if your in a town and you go after a bounty half the time you can get revived if the bounty manages to kill you. Good luck getting revived at a cartel lol.

but still your point is valid.

Edited by Eric916
16 hours ago, Eric916 said:

Plus cheaper gun and the fact that you won't get it taken by cops was my other main point. Basically it's similar if not cheaper price, you don't get fucked with by cops, and you don't have as much risk of dying playing BH as you do Rebel.

you have more risk of dying. Every time you want to get a bounty you risk your life. As for the gun being taken by cops, you not only risk your gun but your license also, which is 6.5k, so it adds up. 

People think that BH is just going for your bounties, but a lot of it is also fighting the police to steal bounties from them, which you gotta do if you want that big pay day

Chau likes this
  • 1 month later...
On 1/28/2017 at 3:41 AM, Budbringer said:

you have more risk of dying. Every time you want to get a bounty you risk your life. As for the gun being taken by cops, you not only risk your gun but your license also, which is 6.5k, so it adds up. 

People think that BH is just going for your bounties, but a lot of it is also fighting the police to steal bounties from them, which you gotta do if you want that big pay day

I had a 400k bounty that I got with a vermin and cops came took him while still in my cuffs while repairing my car after that I just went rebel 

• 2 weeks later...