So after being bombarded by new players curious about how to do x drug run or x activity I got an idea that's probably already been suggested. We could implement a task system that sort of works like a quest system in any mmorpg (but way toned down). There could be a phone tab on this as well to make it more accessible to new players, which is the entire idea of this suggestion, teaching new players how to do things and rewarding them for it. These would also not be repeatable (maybe some of them could be?)

Example of a task

First Weed Run

(provides the player with an offroad truck and information on how to pick weed) Tasks the player with processing and selling 50 weed to the drug dealer in Kavala. Upon completion they could be rewarded with a peach truck and 2k to be able to do larger runs.

And that's it. Sweet and simple, this can be applied to nearly any activity legal or otherwise. I believe this could help get half the population out of kavala and a decent understanding of the game.

10 minutes ago, HotWings said:

New accomplishment as well "Task Master"- awarded for completing all tasks.  

I like this, maybe a title or certain skin can come with it too.

12 minutes ago, Matthew said:

+1 Sounds pretty easy to implement as they are sorta similar to drug runner.

That's what I was thinking

Matthew likes this
Just now, DreamC said:

What road map :(

Well the internal one of course.  We actually have features on a road map, we just don't tell everyone about them.  

I do like this idea though.  It's something that could be helpful to noobs, and I'm glad the community is thinking about things like that as well.  

BlackShot and Rag like this

I feel like this could really improve the whole server. Having tasks may push more players to do the less profitable activities that are neglected. On cop I enjoy patrolling legal areas and just chatting with the civs I find there, but there seems to be less and less players doing the things at that end of the profit scale. 

On 1/9/2017 at 2:48 PM, bamf said:

This has been on the road map for a while.  Shhh... ;) 

Yay +1 :]