Escape from tarkov

The Weeb

Idk how I feel about this game. Wasn't it portrayed as a much much better version of DayZ during the kickstarter? And now it's turned into this Division + WarZ-esque loot hoarding simulator.

Don't get me wrong, the game looks beautiful, it runs smooth, it looks much less clunky. But I don't think this is the game that was portrayed early on. IIRC the game was portrayed as a much much more open world DayZ-esque game. Also, I think the inclusion of AI is sorta not helping it's case. 

But I havent followed DEV at all, so correct me if I'm wrong. Is that stuff coming later? Or...? 

30 minutes ago, Axe said:

Idk how I feel about this game. Wasn't it portrayed as a much much better version of DayZ during the kickstarter? And now it's turned into this Division + WarZ-esque loot hoarding simulator.

Don't get me wrong, the game looks beautiful, it runs smooth, it looks much less clunky. But I don't think this is the game that was portrayed early on. IIRC the game was portrayed as a much much more open world DayZ-esque game. Also, I think the inclusion of AI is sorta not helping it's case. 

But I havent followed DEV at all, so correct me if I'm wrong. Is that stuff coming later? Or...? 

well currently only mode is like a raid type gamemode with pve aswell as pvp. It is difficult to loot but it can be rather simple when in an online server mainly because the bots are retarded with the amount of people in the server (can literally knife them with out being shot and bam got yourself an ak)

36 minutes ago, Axe said:

well currently only mode is like a raid type gamemode with pve aswell as pvp. It is difficult to loot but it can be rather simple when in an online server mainly because the bots are retarded with the amount of people in the server (can literally knife them with out being shot and bam got yourself an ak) it is a great way to get a feel for what the game really will be but main issue is getting fucked by 5 man groups or even having to deal with just a knife xD

Edited by The Weeb