Why do people Combat log for a 10k bounty

henky

This is my first (Cader) week in the APD, and I myself witnessed tons of people combat log for small bounties, they are so desperate to get out they even combat log after they have been restrained, but they realize they fucked up when they get back in the game because they spawn in jail :lol:

4 hours ago, henky said:

WHY

I have had people combat log for a speeding charge lol. Scum bags are just scum bags.

I also notice people combat log on bounty hunters at a much higher rate than cops.  I think they have this misconceived notion that cops are admins or that a bounty hunter cant report someone the same way a cop can.

Edited by HotWings
henky likes this
Just now, HotWings said:

I have had people combat log for a speeding charge lol. Scum bags are just scum bags.

I also notice people combat log on bounty hunters at a much higher rate than cops.  I think they have this misconceived notion that cops are admins or that a bounty hunter cant report someone the same way a cop can.

This is so true, yesterday we had a guy in kavala claiming he was in cop custody but was just running arround the HQ waiting for a officer.

We downed and tried to take him to courthouse, he combatlogged 3 times thinking we had no rights to take him with us..........:shrug:

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

It's funny because I record 24/7 on Civ, but don't really on cop.  So it's backwards.  I guess we do run with a bunch of people on cop, but when I was BHing it was just me so I was always recording.  Such combat log ban, many wow.

2 hours ago, Fr0ZoR said:

This is my first (Cader) week in the APD, and I myself witnessed tons of people combat log for small bounties, they are so desperate to get out they even combat log after they have been restrained, but they realize they fucked up when they get back in the game because they spawn in jail :lol:

Wait a restart and you won't spawn in jail :)

3 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

The combat logging is just rampant. The amount of people who CL on us is ridiculous. 

And in addition to combat logging, you have the Chinese. They lag, rdm, vdm, exploit. 

Its not easy being a bounty hunter 

It DOES feel good getting someone banned for it.  Someone said that you can get comp if you are a BH and they CL on you.  Is that right?

Just now, Budbringer said:

It's fun to play again :)

only thing I miss is being able to ban people who CL. Of the 6 dudes from tenacity we got this week, 4 had combat logged. Stuff like that pisses me off so much

They can't take the respect and give probs that they got taken down by some civilians with mx's. instead of that they will complain and CL

48 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

The combat logging is just rampant. The amount of people who CL on us is ridiculous. 

And in addition to combat logging, you have the Chinese. They lag, rdm, vdm, exploit. 

Its not easy being a bounty hunter 

It's not just you they Combat Log on, people for as long as I can remember have combat logged on BH's, People don't like it when other "gangs" or groups BH them.

16 minutes ago, troublesome said:

People don't like it when other "gangs" or groups BH them.

Well its still a part of the game. and we all know the APD is the biggest gang on asylum. If you get caught you either get some gang member that can rescue or sit there and let you get send.

they shouldn't pussy out and combat log

[CL] is big right now cuz the servers are fucked up...ppl are getting kicked off the server all the time , u can see this by ppl getting banned, ppl are truning it in and be banned for the server kicking them off.. this is not CL this is admin , not have the time to talking  to the ppl that work on servers... its a big fuck up on some1 part...you were kicked off game{batterleye ; client not responding, this is a server over load that is going on.... I have seen ppl comped for being kick like this, and rdming denied at the sme time ... but if ur a cop and DC its ok , not CL.. but if civ , its a CL... the rule are fucked up right now, cuz admin cant do shit with the server..memory leaks are bad right now ....why u not try to fixs things???u just like banning ppl .. think....

CoReRedRum

On 1/10/2017 at 11:13 AM, henky said:

Well its still a part of the game. and we all know the APD is the biggest gang on asylum. If you get caught you either get some gang member that can rescue or sit there and let you get send.

they shouldn't pussy out and combat log

I agree with you, and it is not that bad to be in jail on Asylum, there is an easy way to get out of there for 10k bounty, it takes like 3 minutes.

12 hours ago, [CoRe]Redrum said:

[CL] is big right now cuz the servers are fucked up...ppl are getting kicked off the server all the time , u can see this by ppl getting banned, ppl are truning it in and be banned for the server kicking them off.. this is not CL this is admin , not have the time to talking  to the ppl that work on servers... its a big fuck up on some1 part...you were kicked off game{batterleye ; client not responding, this is a server over load that is going on.... I have seen ppl comped for being kick like this, and rdming denied at the sme time ... but if ur a cop and DC its ok , not CL.. but if civ , its a CL... the rule are fucked up right now, cuz admin cant do shit with the server..memory leaks are bad right now ....why u not try to fixs things???u just like banning ppl .. think....

CoReRedRum

You got banned for rasism you are irrelevant.

HotWings likes this
12 hours ago, [CoRe]Redrum said:

CoReRedRum

We all know when someone legit gets BE kicked and ALT+F4's.  

On 1/10/2017 at 1:28 PM, HotWings said:

No, you're a retard if you think that.

Let's say you get caught by a cop, multiple things can happen

1. Ticket (Could be reduced)

2. Pardon

3. Parole

4. Jail

5. ( I can't remember what it's called but you get given a P07 and you get to 1vs1 an offcier basically)

Now, lets look at the varied choices bounty hunters can give you!

1. Jail

2. J a i l

3. JAIL

4. J A I L

and last but not least

jail

Just now, Eazy said:

2. Pardon

3. Parole

4. Jail

5. ( I can't remember what it's called but you get given a P07 and you get to 1vs1 an offcier basically)

1. Jail

2. J a i l

3. JAIL

4. J A I L

and last but not least

jail

I think Hotwings was referring to brand new players who don't understand what cops have to offer vs bounty hunters

12 minutes ago, Eazy said:

2. Pardon

3. Parole

4. Jail

1. Jail

2. J a i l ed

3. JAIL ED

4. J A I L ED

and last but not least

jail ED

you forgot the E D at the end of those. i fixed it

31 minutes ago, Eazy said:

2. Pardon

3. Parole

4. Jail

1. Jail

2. J a i l

3. JAIL

4. J A I L

and last but not least

jail

I'm not even sure what argument you're trying to make here. Seems like you just needed to feel good and call someone names and make some irrelevant statement.

henky likes this