Change log 7.9.2

bamf

1 minute ago, George Lopaz said:

Train them how to be better cops? :frog:

They could have used it tbh.  I was able to lockpick 4 random rebels in the middle of the road....

But on a serious note, they both openly admitted they were restrained, but the cadet (who was right next to me the entire time, so no, no one unrestrained him) managed to shoot me while retrained.  

George Lopaz likes this
59 minutes ago, bamf said:

FYI, we just fixed a bug in dev that is preventing people from purchasing or crafting vehicle skins they unlocked with loot crates.  We should have that pushed out fairly soon.

You can buy the skins but only when you are on rebel, you can't buy any orca skins on bh and ifrit (obviously)

Edited by signal
Just now, Gnashes said:

Nope, because then people just restrain and unrestrain their friends to get rid of the downing effect. That was fixed ages ago and I have no intention to reintroduce it.

Then it's kind of hard to find a solution, most people are either running away and hiding while you fight off their friends and either softlog or get unrestrained. Also can you implement a hotkey for blindfolding? That would make it minorly easier to stop people from running and hiding 

Just now, Jimbo said:

When blindfolded you lose your scrollwheel options, could this be added to restrained people too, to stop them from jumping out of vehicles?

You don't need to unlock your cars anymore as bounty hunter. only when you pull them out

Edited by signal
6 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

When blindfolded you lose your scrollwheel options, could this be added to restrained people too, to stop them from jumping out of vehicles?

This reminds me - the scroll wheel option for 'get out' and 'eject' should be removed since V and VV do the same thing by default. (remove blinkers from scroll wheel too)  :shrug:

Edited by Furnie Mack
9 minutes ago, Mathy said:

+10000000 plz @Gnashes

38 minutes ago, signal said:

Also is there a possibility that bounty hunters could get different colored MXM's through honor talents and make them like 15k? xd @Gnashes

They could get the khaki ones. But let's not get off track here. Bounty hunters are OP enough as they are, I always hate it when Bounty Hunters go to cartels and/or turfs. You're literally giving a civilian a Corporal's rifle. If you give them a MXM, a marksman fucking rifle, people are just going to quit doing rebel with 7.62s especially since you can now load lethals. Right now, anyone with master bounty hunter is practically a civilian constable with less limitations. Let's just leave it how it is, polish and refine it, then move on. We don't need to start giving them justice wagons.

Edited by George Lopaz
30 minutes ago, George Lopaz said:

They could get the khaki ones. But let's not get off track here. Bounty hunters are OP enough as they are, I always hate it when Bounty Hunters go to cartels and/or turfs. You're literally giving a civilian a Corporal's rifle. If you give them a MXM, a marksman fucking rifle, people are just going to quit doing rebel with 7.62s especially since you can now load lethals. Right now, anyone with master bounty hunter is practically a civilian constable with less limitations. Let's just leave it how it is, polish and refine it, then move on. We don't need to start giving them justice wagons.

Technically they already have justice wagons 

George Lopaz likes this
2 hours ago, George Lopaz said:

Bounty hunters are not OP by any means. They are viable. The only reason people are complaining is becuase they never had to deal with BHs before, because they had such shit equipment and capabilities, it wasn't worth going after anyone wanted for a decent amount. The fact is, decent players are actually playing BH as opposed to Kavala trolls. 

Also, don't let the name "MXM" fool you. I had it for 2 years. Its HARDLY  different from the MX, it makes almost no difference, As a Corporal, I never even wasted my money on that shit. Also. "Lethals" are no different than being shot at by a 7.62. You die regardless. Idk why you cry about it. 

Revenant, ImProd and Pentax like this

Hotfix 1:

• Fixed a bug preventing vehicle skins from loot crates from being crafted and purchased
  • The "Hide Storage" option has been removed.  We are not seeing a reduction in memory when crates are hidden, so I'm removing that option
  • Fixed the Skiptracer vehicle shop near DP19 to make vehicles spawn at that location
  • Fixed the missing "time until next track" for Masters of Information

We are just doing Altis for now, but there will be something special for Tanoa later tonight (hopefully).

BlackShot likes this
Just now, bamf said:

Hotfix 1:

• Fixed a bug preventing vehicle skins from loot crates from being crafted and purchased
  • The "Hide Storage" option has been removed.  We are not seeing a reduction in memory when crates are hidden, so I'm removing that option
  • Fixed the Skiptracer vehicle shop near DP19 to make vehicles spawn at that location

We are just doing Altis for now, but there will be something special for Tanoa later tonight (hopefully).

To clarify, crates cannot be hidden (and spawn when you login), or crates can only be shown, not hidden?

Edited by Boris