Change log 7.9.2

bamf

Hotfix 3:

• APD officers on Tanoa will now receive a hazard pay bonus of 20% for most actions
  • The bounty hunter shop on Tanoa will have more items available in order to match similar shops on Altis
  • Masks will again hide names at distance as they should
  • Various wording changes on system messages
  • APD jeeps on Tanoa will have lights now
37 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 3:

• APD officers on Tanoa will now receive a hazard pay bonus of 20% for most actions
  • The bounty hunter shop on Tanoa will have more items available in order to match similar shops on Altis

Just a heads up, no way to turn off emergency lights on the jeep.

1 hour ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 3:

Wait so the cop income has been increased by 20% on tanoa?

Oh my... just going there to shoot some cocaine heads was enough reason

There seem to be some kind of update today but after that when I join in to play I can only take 2 steps and game freezes for 2 sec then same thing over and over I verified the game rebooted and still same issue it played last night no problem also made sure current vid drivers as well anyone have an idea further I can check?

2 hours ago, Thorgs said:

There seem to be some kind of update today but after that when I join in to play I can only take 2 steps and game freezes for 2 sec then same thing over and over I verified the game rebooted and still same issue it played last night no problem also made sure current vid drivers as well anyone have an idea further I can check?

working now so disregard 

10 hours ago, HapHazard said:

BE Kicks do NOT need to be reported in the Patch Notes Thread...C'mon people.

9/10 we are already aware of the BE kick because of Discord. Please do not spam this thread with it. 

Thanks.

Is there a place to post them that would be helpful to developers?  Or not necessary?

Just now, BSquare172 said:

Is there a place to post them that would be helpful to developers?  Or not necessary?

We (well, they) have more data on kicks than we really need. Posting about kicks is kind of like telling the entire library that you checked out a book.

10 hours ago, Abd Al Matin said:

I think its time for a change for the prison. 

I hope the original prison never come backs.  Get in towers, kill everyone, break out friend, kill him, he comes back in orca to pick everyone up and leave.  The new location is aids and ruins FPS for most average PC users tho. The prison has been made harder to do and that's actually a good thing, it shouldn't be a cake walk. 

38 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I hope the original prison never come backs.  Get in towers, kill everyone, break out friend, kill him, he comes back in orca to pick everyone up and leave.  The new location is aids and ruins FPS for most average PC users tho. The prison has been made harder to do and that's actually a good thing, it shouldn't be a cake walk. 

Yeah I don't think it should be a cake walk either but we should probably have the prison redone to have good FPS 

Treeontyn likes this
6 hours ago, Furnie Mack said:

Yeah and the staff REALLY don't like when you point out things that are fucked up or might make them look bad.

We can always stick crates back in and let you get kicked 30 times a day.

:shrug:

1 hour ago, bamf said:

I'm going to do a quick hotfix here, but it's server side only.  Basically I am doing something on the backend, but I thought I'd throw you all a bone too.

Hotfix 3a:

• Garage attendants now feel compelled to refill smokes on your Ifrit or Strider for you when you store your vehicle.

This is a great. Finally I don't need to have a person to jump in commander seat right after I Spawn my strider for it to keep the smoke

8 hours ago, bamf said:

I'm going to do a quick hotfix here, but it's server side only.  Basically I am doing something on the backend, but I thought I'd throw you all a bone too.

Hotfix 3a:

• Garage attendants now feel compelled to refill smokes on your Ifrit or Strider for you when you store your vehicle.

51 minutes ago, HotWings said:

There is an entire thread dedicated to BE kicks.... But they haven't addressed it at all....

I've also been as forthcoming in that thread as I know how to be.  It's a memory issue.  We're trying to work around it.  I can "fix" it by turning off most of the features you love, but I'm guessing you'd hate that...

HotWings likes this
Just now, bamf said:

I've also been as forthcoming in that thread as I know how to be.  It's a memory issue.  We're trying to work around it.  I can "fix" it by turning off most of the features you love, but I'm guessing you'd hate that...

By features we love do you mean useless turn signals? Thats one feature I would love to see removed. :)

Edit : Also where is S1 at? Must be offline for like an hour now.

Edited by Yung Kali-G
Kettles and Nightfury like this