Change log 7.9.2

bamf

Just now, HotWings said:

Add the lynx too

Fuck the lynx add the armed blackfish so we can level kavala with a 40mm and a 20mm minigun.Also we could shoot at cartels with a tank cannon from over 1km in the air.seems balanced since the apd will one shot us anyways with their downing guns

Edited by LastKiller
EPICbanana24, Geck0 and massi like this
4 minutes ago, Mathy said:

if i kill him and he respawns hes not red to me anymore?

Anyone who is red to you, is red to you until either 5 minutes pass, or you respawn. Nothing else matters.

3 hours ago, LastKiller said:

Since the cops can get an mxm we should be able to get a marksman rifle also

Only Corporal + get MXMs, plus Civs get 4 types of 7.62 marksman rifles ,mk1,mk18,mk14,Rahim, how many more rifles do you need ? It's not like all cops carry MXMs or MK1s :rolleyes: you already have OP rifles.

Edited by James.Anderson
Bear 2.0 likes this
7 minutes ago, James.Anderson said:

Only Corporal + get MXMs, plus Civs get 4 types of 7.62 marksman rifles ,mk1,mk18,mk14,Rahim, how many more rifles do you need ? It's not like all cops carry MXMs or MK1s :rolleyes: you already have OP rifles.

Who the fuck uses the rahim, and barely anyone uses the MK14. 

Xehons likes this
Just now, Tom said:

If cops got 7.62's they would still suck. Guns don't change people's skill levels. :frog:

Skill level no...  But a potato with a 7.62 is better than a potato with a 6.5.  How hard a bullet hits doesn't factor in how good you are lol.  Being able to shoot thru walls is also pretty nifty xD  You cant say it makes NO difference at all, because it does.

Edited by HotWings
Frizzy likes this
44 minutes ago, James.Anderson said:

People who use the Rahim obviously :shrug:

And I run into people with MK14s often :) 

Also, was you trying to make a point ? Because I falied to see it :ph34r:

The MK14 and rahim are cheaper than the MK1 or MK18, they are designed for poor people who want to have a 7.62

1 hour ago, James.Anderson said:

The mk18,14 and rahim are considered battle rifles.not designated marskman rifles.i do not care if they are used for sniping their role is another one

14 minutes ago, LastKiller said:

Shall i give a fuck about what you say?Ah,no?It is the admin's decision after all so you can't say if it will happen or not.

(It's actually not the Admins' decision, just so you know)

2 minutes ago, LastKiller said:

oh it actually isn't?well i thought you guys had a saying in some of these things.so who decides then?only bamf and paratus?

Bamf and Paratus actually decide mechanics/balancing changes. Admins can give opinions and feedback.

I'm typically the one making most (not all, but most) of those things happen, and I can't see the Admin Discord channel if any discussion happens in there. There's likely a lot going on that I just can't see anymore.

4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Bamf and Paratus actually decide mechanics/balancing changes. Admins can give opinions and feedback.

I'm typically the one making most (not all, but most) of those things happen, and I can't see the Admin Discord channel if any discussion happens in there. There's likely a lot going on that I just can't see anymore.

Thanks for clearing that up.

9 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

He has not been active in the community for 2 years. He spends his time on identity

I think the last thing Motown did to actually be a "Developer" was to add Toasties and Sandwiches. But that was over a year ago.

7 hours ago, LastKiller said:

Fuck the lynx add the armed blackfish so we can level kavala with a 40mm and a 20mm minigun.Also we could shoot at cartels with a tank cannon from over 1km in the air.seems balanced since the apd will one shot us anyways with their downing guns

I second this.

A Taru and the 14.5" HK416 would be nice too..

Atlas1 likes this
8 hours ago, Gnashes said:

marksman rifle

I swear.... If people keep bringing up this whole concept of a "marksman rifle" I'm going to shit a brick. 

It's a name. In reality it is going to make 0 difference in any combat you get into on Asylum. 

Just now, Axe said:

I swear.... If people keep bringing up this whole concept of a "marksman rifle" I'm going to shit a brick. 

It's a name. In reality it is going to make 0 difference in any combat you get into on Asylum. 

wut

1 minute ago, g1ant said:

Poor Hotwings did never manage to suck enough dick to get his 7.62 as a cop.

feels bad, but look at the bright side of it, you would not have been able to do shit with that gun anyway:shrug:

I lethaled your entire gang at the bank with a 6.5 please stop.

Im sorry you poor rebels cant grasp the concept that a 7.62 rifle is actually a better weapon than a 6.5.  Its really kind of sad.  

For the record I never said cops should have 7.62 rifles either, I just said acting like there isnt an advantage is stupid.  Having a 7.62 over a 6.5 provides an advantage, if it didnt rebels would be using the Katiba instead.  Your own actions prove that your statements are nothing but bullshit.

Edited by HotWings
19 minutes ago, HotWings said:
10 hours ago, Tom said:

makes no difference at all shitwings

Then you clearly have no concept of how ballistics work. 6.5 cannot shoot thru walls 7.62 can. That is actually a significant difference.

6.5mm weapons can penetrate through most walls, but they loose alot of power and become in acurate and bounce around, it's very hard to wall bang with them but it can be done, and taking more rounds to kill/down:) although hard to do compared to using  7.62 rifle's,it is possible, having wall banged people on civ and cop recently with mx,mxm and katiba's. ^^ 

I honestly find no need to wall bang people through walls tho as a cop, the MXM  is good enough to do all I need the MX also, but there is a difference between 6.5 and 7.62 rifles. They both have their own roles.

Edited by James.Anderson