Change log 7.9.2

bamf

10 hours ago, Berus said:

what about the CAR 95-1 ? It has a bipod but it's just a 5.8mm with 150 rounds magazine, maybe add it as a crafting exlusive gun ?

That would be a good weapon to add in asylum.not too overpowered ,a decent gun.and a new cheaper machine gun to roll around with.wouldn't be too op at all in my opinion.it would be used for close quarters more since the 5.8 does not perform the best at range and won't be able to penetrate a wall like gnashes said about the other rifle

Edited by LastKiller
25 minutes ago, LastKiller said:

That would be a good weapon to add in asylum.not too overpowered ,a decent gun.and a new cheaper machine gun to roll around with.wouldn't be too op at all in my opinion.it would be used for close quarters more since the 5.8 does not perform the best at range and won't be able to penetrate a wall like gnashes said about the other rifle

Has a bipod won't be added.

1 hour ago, James.Anderson said:

6.5mm weapons can penetrate through most walls, but they loose alot of power and become in acurate and bounce around, it's very hard to wall bang with them but it can be done, and taking more rounds to kill/down:) although hard to do compared to using  7.62 rifle's,it is possible, having wall banged people on civ and cop recently with mx,mxm and katiba's. ^^ 

I honestly find no need to wall bang people through walls tho as a cop, the MXM  is good enough to do all I need the MX also, but there is a difference between 6.5 and 7.62 rifles. They both have their own roles.

an MX or MXM can't penetrate any of the white stone walls at church arms or in cities please show me any time that it has happened

59 minutes ago, signal said:

an MX or MXM can't penetrate any of the white stone walls at church arms or in cities please show me any time that it has happened

They dont penetrate lol.  But having a difference of opinion on these forums generally leads to teens throwing fits.

Frizzy likes this
1 hour ago, HotWings said:

They dont penetrate lol.  But having a difference of opinion on these forums generally leads to teens throwing fits.

They do penetrate, just not effectively.  Let's say you want to shoot into a house, you have to go right up against the wall and unload where you think the guy is.  Obviously, 7.62 does it much better but 6.5 can go through walls, just poorly.

19 hours ago, signal said:
20 hours ago, James.Anderson said:

6.5mm weapons can penetrate through most walls, but they loose alot of power and become in acurate and bounce around, it's very hard to wall bang with them but it can be done, and taking more rounds to kill/down:) although hard to do compared to using  7.62 rifle's,it is possible, having wall banged people on civ and cop recently with mx,mxm and katiba's. ^^ 

I honestly find no need to wall bang people through walls tho as a cop, the MXM  is good enough to do all I need the MX also, but there is a difference between 6.5 and 7.62 rifles. They both have their own roles.

Please re read what I said, I never claimed they could penetrate the walls at church arms etc, I said most walls, because they can, however as I said  it's very hard to do, took me about 4 6.5 katiba mags to wall bang someone at drug cartel the other week.

Google™ likes this