Change log 7.9.2

bamf

On 1/20/2017 at 1:26 PM, bamf said:

Hotfix 4:

• The calculation for how cartel fridge's fill with dirty money has been tweaked.  If a server is near full, the fridge will fill much faster - but if the server has few players, then the fridge will fill much slower.  
  •  

Ayyy lmao I did a thing

On 1/20/2017 at 1:26 PM, bamf said:

The price of meth has been increased by ~17%

Musab that 1400 meth just got more valuable.... :frog: 

@Musab Ali

Edited by Axe
Just now, Phil. said:

The new not being able to store cars if someone even shoots a gun is annoying as fuck.

They have to shoot you, or one of your friends. At that point, you are in combat, and storing would be against the rules.

1 minute ago, Mathy said:

Some idiots just shoot at your car right before you store it then you need to wait 5 minutes

Exactly....Maybe just make it for high priced vehicles or something. I mostly play in Kavala, people are shooting everyone every second and I cant even get my SUV out of the way because my friend down the street is in a fire fight.

Atlas1 likes this
Just now, Phil. said:

Exactly....Maybe just make it for high priced vehicles or something. I mostly play in Kavala, people are shooting everyone every second and I cant even get my SUV out of the way because my friend down the street is in a fire fight.

Again, at which point you are in a firefight and storing your vehicle would be against the rules.

Just now, LastKiller said:

I have a suggestion.When we are in a gang it appears under our name.do the same thing with the groups so we know who we need to shoot when we initiated with someone.

Everyone who turns red when they shoot back.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Again, at which point you are in a firefight and storing your vehicle would be against the rules.

When your freind down the street is fighting with someone and you are in the square not fighting at all with your car that the enemy has no idea even exists? I'd like to see the report, you should be able to store your car. And if that is part of the rule, it's bullshit.

Edited by Phil.
Atlas1 likes this
Just now, Phil. said:

When your freind down the street is fighting with someone and you are in the square not fighting at all with your car that the enemy has no idea even exists? I'd like to see the report, you should be able to store your car. And if that is a rule, it's bullshit.

Always been a rule bruv.

On 12/16/2015 at 0:27 PM, Padrinos said:

Combat Logging

Do not exit the game, return to lobby, or respawn (suicide button) to avoid a role-play situation.

Another player breaking rules does not give you the right to combat log.

This rule also applies to storing vehicles. This includes, but is not limited to, being engaged in a firefight, being chased, or having your vehicle stolen after you pull it from the garage.

34 minutes ago, Phil. said:

When your freind down the street is fighting with someone and you are in the square not fighting at all with your car that the enemy has no idea even exists? I'd like to see the report, you should be able to store your car. And if that is part of the rule, it's bullshit.

Why is that bullshit? If you want to see the rule about it, just open the rule page. Sure it can be a hassle in kavala because fights are all over the place, but there are so many other places on the map that this feature makes sense to have 

56 minutes ago, James.Anderson said:

Any news on the Pardon/Parole bug being fixed again?

"When pardoning someone on parole, even if you cancel it, it still pardons them"

@Gnashes @bamf

The script works (I just tested it). It's being called, not spawned though. I'd switched it to a spawn and Bamf/Tril said that broke it, so I have to do a bit more work on it.

Just now, Mathy said:

If a random guy in kavala thats not in a group shoots at me and i kill him im not in combat

And yet, he's still red to you for the full 5 minutes. Ergo, no store the car.

6 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Could an option be added as a bounty hunter to exit your vehicle without unlocking it or allow the option to pull players out from a locked vehicle that you own the keys to. It is a real pain in the ass when they start to get back in after being pulled out, as I found out today that few seconds of delay is plenty enough for one of their friends to lethal them.

Other then that the feature to get in/out works great, haven't experienced any problems with it.  

Steve likes this
29 minutes ago, HomeTrlx said:

For some reason when i play ( yes i played it again) I cant get my pistol out after I holster it.. Its pretty weird.. Everytime I press H it says " Stone" as a weapon.. then I have to drop it and pick it up..

I had the same problem, i fixed it by changing keybinding preset to Arma 3. It's default to have Arma 3 Apex now. 

1 hour ago, Legit said:

Could an option be added as a bounty hunter to exit your vehicle without unlocking it or allow the option to pull players out from a locked vehicle that you own the keys to. It is a real pain in the ass when they start to get back in after being pulled out, as I found out today that few seconds of delay is plenty enough for one of their friends to lethal them.

Other then that the feature to get in/out works great, haven't experienced any problems with it.  

Get In is to allow you to stick your bounty in the car and then get in without him jumping out. Get out is just that much more happening every time you scroll.

Endgame there is to make the option only work if you have someone actually restrained in the car.

3 hours ago, Legit said:

Just lock the car at the same time you pull them out and that will never be an issue for you again :)

I think that the CMR 76 should be added in game for the rebels.Since the cops can get an mxm we should be able to get a marksman rifle also.it wouldn't be too op since it is a semi auto 6.5 only

before anybody says anything i know we have the mk 1 for that already but we should be able to have a 6.5mm marksman rifle also

Edited by LastKiller
Atlas1 likes this
14 minutes ago, LastKiller said:

I think that the CMR 76 should be added in game for the rebels.Since the cops can get an mxm we should be able to get a marksman rifle also.it wouldn't be too op since it is a semi auto 6.5 only

before anybody says anything i know we have the mk 1 for that already but we should be able to have a 6.5mm marksman rifle also

Except for the minor fact that it has an integrated bipod and penetrates like a 12.7mm, sure.

1 minute ago, signal said:

what about the type 115 without 50 cal ammo? For rebels (and possibly cops)

the type 115 rifle would be pretty good.it is like a katiba with better range accuracy,spray control.they also have the same impact from what i see in the virtual arsenal

Edited by LastKiller