Change log 7.9.2

bamf

Just now, Yung Kali-G said:

By features we love do you mean useless turn signals? Thats one feature I would love to see removed. :)

Edit : Also where is S1 at? Must be offline for like an hour now.

S1 has a hardware issue - I'm about to make an announcement post on that one (just finished diagnosing it etc).

5 hours ago, Yung Kali-G said:

By features we love do you mean useless turn signals? Thats one feature I would love to see removed. :)

Edit : Also where is S1 at? Must be offline for like an hour now.

He means crates, housing, the entire wanted system, garages, Cartels, Turfs, etc al.

Just now, TheRealLethal said:

crates, housing, wanted system, garage, cartels. were all part of the asylum that didnt crash every 5 minutes. 

They're the parts of Asylum that use server memory more than anything else. Pretty well everything else just runs on your own PC when you click a button.

Crates going non-Donor (coupled with adding an extra crate to every house) is very likely the largest part of the server kicks.

Just now, Gnashes said:

They're the parts of Asylum that use server memory more than anything else. Pretty well everything else just run on your own PC when you click a button.

All of those features were present in late 2014- early 2015 when i started playing, no mass kicks then. the most game breaking thing we had was flickering helis

Just now, TheRealLethal said:

All of those features were present in late 2014- early 2015 when i started playing, no mass kicks then. the most game breaking thing we had was flickering helis

Just now, Gnashes said:

Crates going non-Donor (coupled with adding an extra crate to every house) is very likely the largest part of the server kicks.

31 minutes ago, Nightfury said:

yeah, how about we start from races ,laser tag, karaoke , skydiving, etc.? :frog:

;

None of those use any server memory. There's no monitoring, aside from a simple timer and variable flip.

2 minutes ago, Dork said:

Why dont you list some major features that asylum has that uses most of the memory and we can have a community vote or discussion on possibly removing or even temporarily removing items to see if anything helps.

It will go a long way and people might start coming back.

"the button ui causes too much lag"

*proceeds to add a shitload of random skins that nobody gives a fuck about to make more money*

explicit and Furnie Mack like this
1 hour ago, Dork said:

Why dont you list some major features that asylum has that uses most of the memory and we can have a community vote or discussion on possibly removing or even temporarily removing items to see if anything helps.

It will go a long way and people might start coming back.

From what I've been told, and from what has been said over in the Topic that is all about the BE Kicks, its mainly to do with Memory not being properly released when people disconnect from the server, and being caused by Crates, and the Wanted list. Not saying I'm 100% accurate with this, this is just what i've been told.

Just now, HapHazard said:

Hey, did you know that it requires money to run 5 servers? Crazy huh? Clearly people give a shit about them since they buy the Keys, but hey, what do i know.

People still play server 5? 

People buy the keys because it's a fucking meme at this point. It's an easy way for -18 year olds to gamble without any real repercussions, you could sell crates with random nudes of admins and I bet they'd sell just for shits and giggles. 

Furnie Mack likes this
29 minutes ago, the end said:

People buy the keys because it's a fucking meme at this point. It's an easy way for -18 year olds to gamble without any real repercussions, you could sell crates with random nudes of admins and I bet they'd sell just for shits and giggles. 

Stop fap'ing to the admin team. 

28 minutes ago, the end said:

I'd be down for buying keys for admin nudes, heck i would probably be spending all my money till i get that legendary bamf spicy bathtub nude