Change log 7.9.2

bamf

6 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

@Gnashes 

if you have a pistol in your vest it disappears when you log back in or when swat terminates/get killed.

Don't put it there?

Arma command limitation; not something I can fix without excessive amounts of work.

Hotfix 4:

• The calculation for how cartel fridge's fill with dirty money has been tweaked.  If a server is near full, the fridge will fill much faster - but if the server has few players, then the fridge will fill much slower.  
  • The price of meth has been increased by ~17%
  • Various map marker colors have been tweaked to work better
  • Fixed a few minor exploits
ILegend, Quenton, JIMBO and 8 others like this
Just now, bamf said:

Hotfix 4:

• The calculation for how cartel fridge's fill with dirty money has been tweaked.  If a server is near full, the fridge will fill much faster - but if the server has few players, then the fridge will fill much slower.  

first

edit: what have you done.. 

Edited by Midamaru
bamf likes this
Just now, bamf said:

Hotfix 4:

Now just remove the double process from meth and it might actually be worth running.

Squirtle likes this
1 minute ago, bamf said:

The bump is to account for the double process really.  I think meth should be very viable again.

I think it already was, but i gladly welcome the increase!

Just making sure my old rusty calculator is still working. Meth base price will now be 1369?

Edited by Midamaru
Just now, bamf said:

$1365 I think (~17%).  Also, when someone process meth and it goes to the cartel you get tons of money.  You guys should be pushing people to run drugs if you want that drug cartel to fill up really fast...

Alright thanks for the clarification, it seems like we'll have some pre-6.0 community meth runs coming back :D 

Steve likes this
1 minute ago, bamf said:

If you pull a HEMTT to cook that cocktail, then your doing it wrong. 

$644,500 if I succeeded before this buff. Well worth the risk/pride of saying I pulled it off. Plus, already pulled off 3 HEMMTs of ingredients in the last couple weeks; becoming too easy :frog:

Edited by Maaqs