Just now, Nicolas March said:

1) Can you make it so if someone is downed you DO NOT have to lockpick the car to get him out (can make it so he needs to be your bounty to do it)
Dude that's why there is lockpicks in the bounty hunter shop.
2) is it normal that  I cannot see the red circle to track down bountys now? 
No.

On 10.1.2017 at 11:57 PM, Nicolas March said:

1) Can you make it so if someone is downed you DO NOT have to lockpick the car to get him out (can make it so he needs to be your bounty to do it) They either need to add lockpicks back to bounty hunter shops in towns or make it so you don't need to lockpick cars to pull out downed people like you can with dead people.

2) is it normal that  I cannot see the red circle to track down bountys now? That was only yesterday since they fucked up the patch but they fixed it right after people found out.

So how the hell am I supposed to get someone out the car if the bounty hunter shop doesn't sell lockpicks (and I'm guessing the talent where you could pull out unconscious people was taken out for who the hell knows why), because it seems like that's a dead end. It's a no go for anyone in their car. I lost the same bounty twice that way. He just went down then woke back up then drove off because I couldn't pull the asshole out his car...

Just now, ImProd said:

So how the hell am I supposed to get someone out the car if the bounty hunter shop doesn't sell lockpicks (and I'm guessing the talent where you could pull out unconscious people was taken out for who the hell knows why), because it seems like that's a dead end. It's a no go for anyone in their car. I lost the same bounty twice that way. He just went down then woke back up then drove off because I couldn't pull the asshole out his car...

You can only buy lockpicks at skiptracers now.

Just now, Mathy said:

You can only buy lockpicks at skiptracers now.

That's idiotic since that's a redzone. I have to go out of my way, travel into red zones, just to do my job and make money. It's like saying a cop has to take criminals back to gang turf before they send them to jail. It's completely stupid. So basically any idiot can just jump in their car and evade an arrest.

Just now, ImProd said:

That's idiotic since that's a redzone. I have to go out of my way, travel into red zones, just to do my job and make money. It's like saying a cop has to take criminals back to gang turf before they send them to jail. It's completely stupid. So basically any idiot can just jump in their car and evade an arrest.

I mean its not that bad in my opinion but im also kinda dissapointed with it. I just stock up my houses with lockpicks now.

Just now, Mathy said:

I mean its not that bad in my opinion but im also kinda dissapointed with it. I just stock up my houses with lockpicks now.

I'd rather just have my talent like before. Seems like the developers should focus more on core game problems like why the servers are going down every 5 minutes, instead of jacking up simple and helpful mechanics like the "Jaws of Life" skill...

Cougar. likes this

Lockpicks being purchasable in town was 100% OP and being abused like crazy lets be honest with ourselves, and talent would be abused even more than the lockpicks.  You can head over to skip tracer, do some diving and fill your crates, or get a friend with a rebel license to hook you up. There are options, albeit less convenient 

48 minutes ago, Dork said:

if it prevented me from going to jail, i would literally just go AFK after being downed. come back  30 minutes later, BH gone, log out come back in. 

Didn't you recently make a post "Why do people log out/combat log for 10k bounty" lol

On 12/01/2017 at 8:14 AM, Dork said:

he would still be in his car. 

On 12/01/2017 at 8:25 AM, Dork said:

if it prevented me from going to jail, i would literally just go AFK after being downed. come back  30 minutes later, BH gone, log out come back in. 

People just need to pull out a 50 and blow their cars to learn why not to lock inside. You lose the bounty but it should be fun.

Also

33ba6ea30577d1c7c7216ad417daa26a.png

Hello beautiful name in signature @Tusken Raider

Dork likes this
On 1/12/2017 at 6:02 AM, Gnashes said:

Lockpicks are illegal.

For those of you who're all "I downed a guy in his car and he woke up and drove off".... Have you ever considered popping his tires so that he can't drive?

Food for thought.

that doesn't assure he'll get out of the car though he could just stay locked in his car and not move

Food for thought

ImProd likes this
On 1/11/2017 at 9:36 PM, ImProd said:

Or, realize that skiptracer is FOR BH, so maybe it isnt the most awful thing in the world to have to go there for BH shit? Its not even that far dawg.