17 minutes ago, OGRoger said:

So is going to rebel for rebel gear, and going to HQ to send people to jail. Its part of the game...

rebels don't make money by buying gear they lose it. All gear has to come from a rebel base which means you don't have to go out of your way after you already have your gear. If you want the rebel gear, you have to go there anyways. Bounty stations are set up in towns, so why not sell lockpicks there? That's another whole trip for 1 [crucial] item. Cops get all the gear they need from HQ's. Only time they bring players back to HQ is to jail/sometimes process them. Going to a skiptracer base for 1 item isn't comparable to going to a base to get the whole set of gear/ processing someone in your safehaven. On top of that, Rebel bases might be red zones but HQ's lol.

8 minutes ago, ImProd said:

rebels don't make money by buying gear they lose it. All gear has to come from a rebel base which means you don't have to go out of your way after you already have your gear. If you want the rebel gear, you have to go there anyways. Bounty stations are set up in towns, so why not sell lockpicks there? That's another whole trip for 1 [crucial] item. Cops get all the gear they need from HQ's. Only time they bring players back to HQ is to jail/sometimes process them. Going to a skiptracer base for 1 item isn't comparable to going to a base to get the whole set of gear/ processing someone in your safehaven. On top of that, Rebel bases might be red zones but HQ's lol.

Just get a house and fill it with lockpicks then you do not ever need to leave kavala!

1 minute ago, Mike Santamaria said:

All the nice Bh stuff is in Skip Tracer.. BH stores in towns are meant for cool nice BH, skiptracer for those with more money and that want to take everything you have, not only your bounty.

I just want to pull a nigga out his car and send him in. All that I ask

On 1/12/2017 at 9:02 AM, Gnashes said:

Lockpicks are illegal.

For those of you who're all "I downed a guy in his car and he woke up and drove off".... Have you ever considered popping his tires so that he can't drive?

Food for thought.

I down a cop in his vehicle I then lockpick it and can't pull him out.. I keep downing him counting the 45 seconds but I forget 3 seconds 1 time and get shot.. that food tasted good