Identity Interview with EternaGaming

4 minutes ago, Randy said:

How much will this game be and how long do you think it will take to come out? If they did answer these questions tell me the answer if not then just tell me what you think 

https://www.identityrpg.com/

No definitive answer on the release date, but its a small team but looking at some of the stuff that they have shown us, especially the housing customization you can clearly tell they are not rushing it, and putting a ton of detail in it.

I can't wait to see how it turns out. My major concern is how they're going to combat cheaters and the outright toxic pieces of shit that flood Asylum because the current system used here isn't going to work at all with a 'major release' (it doesn't even work here, I mean giving people who stole keys another chance and we wonder why so many toxic people flood the servers). I'm glad to see there will be private servers though.

Edited by Furnie Mack

@Olio I have a few questions bout the game.

1. will the admins be able to ban someone off the game that I paid for?

2. will the official servers have certain rules like RDM etc...

3. If I can be banned from using the game for fail RP or whatever will it be the same ADMIN team that's for the asylum servers?

4. I see the private servers will be enabled, so will it be like what you guys doing with arma 3?

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

3. If I can be banned from using the game for fail RP or whatever will it be the same ADMIN team that's for the asylum servers?

4. I see the private servers will be enabled, so will it be like what you guys doing with arma 3?

Very interested to know how the reporting system and banning system will work. +1

@Maric I'm all down for RP gameplay but IF I pay for a game and the official servers will ban if u do not RP then Its not the game for me.

I understand banning someone off a private server like the asylum servers on ARMA 3 since that's something Asylum pays for. but if u get banned off of asylum u still have the whole game to play on and enjoy ;). also it all depends on the admin Powers and if they can do the same as they do on asylum servers...

Edited by bigjohn561
1 hour ago, bigjohn561 said:

Olio is the Arma CM, if you have questions regarding Identity you should go over to their forums and ask honestly.  

3 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

1.) The game is not a mod from another game, it will be treated like any other game that relies on a anti-cheat system. If you use a cheat and are caught I would guess it would work the same way as say CSGO. 

2.) From what Motown has stated and in several posts on the forums, there is a built in system to combat RDM.

3.) The ARMA Admins are not involved in Identity. We on the ARMA side are volunteers. With Identity being a business, they would have to pay their employees.

4.) Private servers allow more customization such as police recruitment etc.