R6 massi minitage

Just now, George said:

Thats not really negative either, all the shit he mentioned doesnt make you better :shrug:

I don't think he realizes that you can't use ACOG on caveira 

16 hours ago, Millar said:

song?

he's a beast

also a good song he made: 

full version: 

I've been following SOUNDTEC for a while now, he's really talented. 

Edited by massi
16 hours ago, W00bzy said:

Watching new kids use red dots:fail:

Watching new kids play Caviera:fail:

Watching new kids use red dots on Caviera:fail:

Watching people use Silencers:fail: 

alright let me address this

1. I wasn't using red dots except for caveira and if you ever played her you would know that there are no ACOG scopes available - only red dots. You had the same complaint on Valkyrie's montage so I started using ACOGs because you were right. 

2. Can't tell if serious or not so I'm just going to :fail: 

3. Again, caveira has no scopes that zoom in - not to mention this complaint is pretty much redundant since you already complained about it on #1 so I'm again going to :fail: 

4. Caveira is supposed to be a stealthy character, I'm not going to reveal my position to everybody by not using a silencer - that's just ridiculous.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

OFF-TOPIC

maxresdefault.jpg

trying not to double post- my computer is fine, it's the recording software (Plays.tv) that is garb
Edited by massi
6 hours ago, massi said:

I don't think I've ever seen you say something positive on anything

I'm actually a very optimistic person.

1 hour ago, massi said:

alright let me address this

1. I wasn't using red dots except for caveira and if you ever played her you would know that there are no ACOG scopes available - only red dots. You had the same complaint on Valkyrie's montage so I started using ACOGs because you were right. 

2. Can't tell if serious or not so I'm just going to :fail: 

3. Again, caveira has no scopes that zoom in - not to mention this complaint is pretty much redundant since you already complained about it on #1 so I'm again going to :fail: 

4. Caveira is supposed to be a stealthy character, I'm not going to reveal my position to everybody by not using a silencer - that's just ridiculous.

1. If you're playing Cav. First of all, anyone watching you should never even seen her primary gun. If you use her primary gun more than you use her pistol, you have no fucking clue what you're doing.

2. Caveira is one of the most useless op's in the game imo, and I think anyone whose good at the game would agree with me. Kapkan is more fucking useful than her.

3. Again, don't play Caveira.

Her pistol is the second most powerful gun in the game, and it automatically silenced. Again, if you're using her primary more than her secondary, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

ChicoXL likes this
  • 1 year later...