Hello fellow event lovers!

TRAV

Unfortunatly this is not going to be one of my usual colorful event threads, but rather give a bit of explanation as to why I haven't done any events recently. As you guys know, I am a retired admin of Asylum and a proud one at that. I feel my time here helped more than one person in the pursuit of a better Asylum, which in my opinion was well worth it. I just wanted to give explanation as to where the hell I went. Welp, for the short answer, my wife, school, and work. My computer lies sadly in a corner in a box waiting to be molested by my soft hands again one day! I totally missed the airshow with @TheCrestedPenguin and to you sir i want to formally apologize to everyone involved. You guys worked hard and did not deserve to not be recognized for it. As for my return, lets just say dont hold your breath, im not holding mine. I would love to come out of retirement and pick events back up, but it will not be anytime soon. I felt all of my friends that knew me and ones that just attended my events deserved this explanation. Until next time.... 

Peace,

TRAV

Ps. Sorry it took so long to write this. I was just on the forums for a minute reminiscing and decided what the hell.

Donald, JAY1HP, explicit and 8 others like this